2018 340i M sport 4000 down+ 433/mo Including tax

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

**MSRP: $~56850
**Selling Price: $50350
**Monthly Payment: $433 including tax
**Cash Due at Signing: $4000
**MSD:0
**Incentives:4500 lease + 1000 student

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:10k
**MF:0.00217
**Residual:61%

**Region:CA
**Leasehackr Score:10

Hey, I just want to share my deal for you guys. I was planning to get a 440i with 12% down and the same MF, 0.00217 but monthly payment is 600.

I just luckily found there is a 340i with M sport/Navigation in the store, so I just took it. Very rare package I can find for this car. So the choice for me is do I want to pay extra 150/mo for a 440i with 4dr? Somehow it is a bit out of my budget. I don’t think this is a hack deal but still decent and I am very satisfied with this car. I signed at 10pm in the store with only two sales, now I am a BMWer!

Why the MF and drive off is high?
– I am a foreigner just starting working in US with a very medium level credit score. They just give me a 0.0004 mark up and a high cash down, which is still acceptable for me. No MSD because don’t want to put more money in the leasing.

Cash down has nothing to do with your credit. You can still roll in all expenses and not put anything down which would be recommended.

Can you roll over the 4k down payment as MSD instead? Save you on lowering on the MF a little bit.

A 340i with msport isn’t necessarily rare in CA (lots of dealers)

MF was probably higher because of limited credit.

For the future, try to roll money down into the monthly. If the car gets totaled, you lose the money you put as a down payment. If you haven’t signed yet, see if you can roll down into monthly.

Still though, if you roll the down into monthly, it still fits below the 1% rule, so not bad for a first lease with a new car, drive it and enjoy it!

Yes isnt rare but I just focus on nearby dealer

not pay yet. will definitely try to put 2500 down pay lower or in msd

really?then they will lie to me

will try. but 4000 is drive off around 2500 down pay

2,500 is a fair amount in MSDs. Do 1500 in the drive off and the rest MSD.

Are you actually asking me if a dealer will lie to you? YES!!! Do you know how you can tell when they are lying? Their lips are moving! They lie for a living. You said you just came to this country so please listen to me. If you take what the dealer says as the truth you will get ripped off every time.

I thought I have been careful enough
Damn

I don’t know if this is helpful, to generalize so sweepingly. Not ALL people in any profession are liars. These absolute statements are rarely true.

2 Likes

Of course not. I was speaking hyperbolicly to make a point and I was joking. Do you think I was being literal when I said any time they are moving their mouths they are lying?

With that being said people are ripped off every day by lying dealers. See the worst leases thread.

Swap out some DAS money for MSDs if you can. May well be worth your time to investigate this.

Probably too late now, but you should have applied an OL code to this. Additionally, sign up for BMWCCA and get the post-sale rebate. Bummer that your MF is so high. I’d have considered leasing down the road when your credit has improved, to avoid <5% APR.

yeah ~1000 less for 3 years with base MF. Seems acceptable for me somehow. The bad thing is I am renting a apartment complex for 2500/mo. Taking 500 down from house I can have a m4?…

Hey,you think I can still negotiate with them?I signed a single sheet about the sameprice but I dont think it is the fianl contract.

If this doesnt have any lawful enforcement,I should argue with them to lower downpay.

Yes you can still negotiate or walk away until you sign the actual lease agreement.

What did you sign? Typically if there is a signature and/or deposit involved, the negotiation is basically over.

signed a price sheet. But I look at it there is no terms and condition

The “price” part of the sheet is a condition.