2018 330i - $150 + tax, $4k down + transfer fees, 21 months remaining

Even those friends you only talked twice and only reached out to you because they need a car and they heard you are a hacker? You are a saint, man, but I need to feed my family. If words spread I give deals like this everyone I know will come to ask for a free unicorn deal, and I will become the bad guy if I can’t get them one. We must have a different threshold defining ‘friend’ and ‘close friend’.

These are acquaintances, not friends.

8 Likes

Yeah I should get a vocabulary class before registering LH as a non English speaker.

What does a best friend get for a deal?

Since when people here stop giving OP advices on their pricing but care about how I transfer my deal with my… a word I never used, ‘acqu…’ nvm I don’t even know the spelling. Hard to give real advice to people and deal with grammar nazi at the same time.

I would give for free if I am rich as @Ursus. Unfortunately I’m just a regular person and I would just help my good friend negotiate. I did refer some of my good friends to you BCC.

1 Like

While I don’t want to speak for the bear, I think he meant that in jest, and wasn’t criticizing you.

Thanks I just mean why not giving OP advices wishing him gl as a community that intended to help people instead of caring about how people distinguish friends and acquaintances?

Thanks man! I’m just poking the bear

Respect :100:

Explain “jest” or I may get pissed off.

2 Likes

Extra hugs and overnight Fedex docs to speed up the transfer hahaha

free bump to the top

1 Like

This one is flying off the shelf like you anticipated! :wink: