2017 X3 lease completed - $312

Just signed a 2017 X3 lease deal today. New car with 300 miles on it. I’m in TX and they gave the full tax credit. So that is a big help!

Monthly payment is $312 with $750 drive off (including first month payment). Here is the breakdown :

MSRP $48095
Dealer Discount: $6093
BMW Rebates: $5000 (Road Home Sales Event). I’m not qualified for loyalty or corporate, otherwise would make it even better :smile:
Selling Price: $37002
Money Factor: 0.00192 (the MF should be 0.00152, but I was tired of negotiating more and feel the monthly payment is low enough to make the deal)
Residual Value: 70%
Term: 24 Months
10K miles per year

14 Likes

Nicely done, way to take advantage of the redesign! X3s have always been expensive leases…

Can you PM me the dealer information? Were there any MSDs in this deal?

1 Like

Just sent you PM. No MSD. I think BMW does not do MSD anymore.

Please send me the dealer info. Dallas area here

Great deal man, congrats!
Post it in the Trophy Garage thread

Just PM you the info

Thanks man! Will do it!!

Hi I am in dallas area , please if you can send me the dealer info. Thanks

Wow - Great deal - would take it in a heartbeat. Never seen a 70% residual before

Great deal. Imagine if BMW still allowed MSDs, how much lower it would be.

Nice deal! How were you able to get $5,000 in rebates? I asked the dealer for a similar 2017 X3 and they said they could only apply $1,000. I checked Edmunds for available deals and most of them apply to USAA (military) members. I did see two lease bonus cash offers: one for $2K and another for $1K. Would these be able to stack?

I’d also be interested in knowing if the $5,000 in rebates are limited to military/USAA members. @bmwdave, do you know? I’m in the DC/Northern Virginia area if it makes a difference.

I’m not qualified for military discount. I just showed them road home sales event in BMWUSA website, then they came back with $5000 rebate. I did not ask more details after it.

1 Like

I’m only showing 2000 on USAA website, so not sure if this was a local enhancement or a temporary end of year enhancement, especially since @wawzj619 said he wasn’t eligible for military discount.

Awesome deal… Please. PM dealer info.

Just sent you the info.

1 Like

Wowsers and congrats. Could you PM me the details, Dallas here as well.

Amazing. If someone can pull this off in Cali let me know :sunglasses:

Just sent you the info.