2017 VW Jetta S: $0 drive-off, $149/mo (including tax) in CA

Helped a reader get this deal over the weekend. Searched all over, and this was by far the cheapest non-EV lease I found for someone who doesn’t qualify for any targeted incentives (competitive lessee, etc).

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2017 Volkswagen Jetta S Automatic

MSRP: $20,135
Selling Price: $14,365
Rebates: $1,000 bonus cash
Trade-in: $0

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000

MF: .00001 MF
Residual: 47%

Total Due At Signing: $0 (first month, registration, and fees rolled into 35 payments)
Monthly Payment: $139 + tax ($149)

Zip Code: 92037
Sales Tax Rate: 7.75%

Curious to see how November numbers will look!

4 Likes

Awesome deal, holy shit at that residual lol

I guess that’s what happens when you need to sell your cars at 66% of MSRP (after bonus cash). :thinking:

1 Like

@michael I am looking to lease a car. I currently have a 2017 chevy volt lease. Will that help in getting the lease amount any better? Also I have a VW Partner program certificate for $500.

Great deal. The fact that it was a 2017 definitely helped.

You should be able to use your $500 Cert, but I don’t believe there will be an additional discount for having a current comp lease.

Wow. That is a great deal. I’m interested to see what VW lease specials will come out this month until Thanksgiving. I’m in the market for an '18 Atlas or Tiguan and I’ve struggled to see the deals I did 4 years ago. Any suggestions or ideas for here in Texas?

Nice work. Waiting on November VW incentives to hit on a Jetta lease ending in December. Care to share what dealer you worked with?