2017 Volvo v90 cc t6 wagon 36/12

Year: [2017]
Make, Model, and Trim: [Volvo, v90 cc t6]
Months/Annual Mileage: [36/12K]
Zip Code: [91367]

I’ve searched LeaseHackr, Edmunds and Volvo national sites and have been unable to find the information I need, hopefully someone on here has answers. Unlike the S90 or other models it does not appear the 2017 V90 CC has different trims: Momentum, Inscription (correct me if I’m wrong) just different options. A dealer in the greater Los Angeles area near me has a handful of 2017s, a mix of new and loaner/demo cars. I currently own my car (no Volvos in the household) and in addition a to MF/RV figures am curious if there are any September incentives that I can apply? Does anyone have he Costco auto program pricing for this vehicle? I’m indifferent to new versus loaner/demo just want the best pricing. Before applying incentives, should any apply and a big factor in my decision to consider leasing this vehicle, what percentage below MSRP should I shoot for? Thanks in advance to anyone with some helpful advice.

Don’t know how you searched

Thank you for those links - I did miss the image to the Costco pricing. As far as RV/MF I did not see that for he specific year vehicle I was looking for with a 36/12 lease - perhaps you can help with that.

Takeaway from those links you shared is:
-shoot for 10% off MSRP for new
-shoot for 12% off MSRP for loaner/demo
-Costco incentive of $750
-$Costco $200 cash card after survey

Are there any incentives/rebates from Volvo?

From Edmunds:
.00038 and 52% for 36/15. Add 2% for 12, but you can always ask your dealer about RV - it’s set and non-negotiable

$750 Volvo allowance