2017 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum Lease

I am from Maryland where tax levied upfront. Not sure on sales price or lease price?

Is 4500$ midsommar offer is off of MSRP ?

The salesperson must be dyslexic as he switched some digits around :slight_smile:
Just walking into the lot and waiting for a dealer to offer you a deal is your first mistake.

Researching inventory online and looking for an A6 season of Audi that is over 180 days old and negotiating the 20% off MSRP is what needs to be done ā€¦ For any further questions, PM @wkalout

The selling price of your car should only consist of the discount the dealer gave you on their end. The Volvo Allowance, Lease Cash, Costco, Loyalty, etc, are all incentives and rebates. So if you got to $52k before applying any of those, then you got a good deal. If the $52k includes the $4500 allowance, there is still room for negotiation.

Join Costco now. ONly 15 days before you are eligible for the rebate lol

I understand you gotta pay full 6% tax or whatever the rate in Maryland. does it have to be upfront? can that full tax amount be rolled into monthly?

Yes GrandMaster. The banksters will allow you to roll any and all fees into the lease as long as total cap does not exceed 100% MSRP. But by rolling you pay interest and sometimes even tax on taxā€¦

You are right, for once. No tax on tax in MD, I think though

yeah but with MSD his interest is next to nothingā€¦

why pay money when you can borrow for close to no interest?

wouldnā€™t make sense with high MF I definitely agree.

1 Like

60% of time always right

Mzcoolā€¦ they are askinng 529$/mo including taxes sale price 44800ā€¦can you give me monthly payment after taxes

Please say if its a good dealā€¦also please see fees chargedā€¦ are they legit to be charged. Can they be waived off

Acquisition fee is markerd up 300. What are the 1800 in additional capital items? Which state? (Looks like a full tax one). 8% off, maybe shoot for a larger discount to counteract either taxes or the additional items. Also, I think 36/10 RV is 51%, so confirm thatā€™s right.

Thanksā€¦Yes RV is 51 for 36/10ā€¦ will ask him for add 1800. State is Maryland(6% tax on sale price before incentives) is that correct?.. he putting taxes before incentives(4500$ +3200). Also is rent charge legit?

My monthly payment after taxes is $499 with first month at signing or about $515 without first month. This is for 12k miles. The price sheet is weird because the actual lease end residual written there seems correct but the base residual doesnā€™t seem to be. Have them correct the residual and your payment should go down.

In terms of the acquisition fee, I believe Volvo recently raised it to $995.

MZ COOL, What your color(INT/EXT). I was on toss b/w White/amber, black/amber. I wanted to have black/blond with iron ore, but no where to find near me with fully loaded.

Sorry just saw this. I originally wanted black on black, black on amber, or white on amber. I ended up taking a White with blonde color and I actually love it. I would highly reccomend it to anyone.

Thanksā€¦ sorry for the late reply. I got white/amber. thanks

What do you hackers think is a a target discount off MSRP on the S90s right now? Iā€™m working on a few different models right now and the dealer is around 12.5% off MSRP before other incentives.

I think itā€™s not bad.