Year: 2017
Make, Model, and Trim: Chevrolet Traverse LS
Months/Annual Mileage: 24/10K
Zip Code: 02062

Doc fee: $429
Acquisition fee: $595
1st month payment: $59
TOTAL: $1,083

Think I could negotiate the doc and/or acquisition fee to be lower?

Title says Equinox
Your post says traverse
Which one is it?
What’s the MSRP
Looks good considering it is just $59

You can waive the acq fee by raising the MF.

…or Equinox? [20 chars]

Equinox or Traverse??

You can’t negotiate the doc fee.
But the acquisition fee can be waived by raise the MF to .00055

I am looking to get the traverse too.

OOPS! MY BAD!!

Definitely Traverse. They’re offering the Equinox for $39 month yet $1,900 down :weary:

Had to find it. The MSRP $32,195

2017 Traverse for $59 / month. That’s great deal. None of the SF bayarea dealers willing to do that price.

Can you share more details?

Selling price?
Incentives?
MF?
Residual?

We thought it’s a great value too! My current (Japanese = $3K off value :wink: ) lease doesn’t end until October. But these numbers are such a good value thought I ought to ponder sooner-

Thanks!!

Your due at signing amount is $1083, I would suggest to include that back in monthly to make it approximately $104 a month with first month at signing for a $32195 MSRP car.
That is a good deal.

Nice deal. 20 characters

Where in cali? I might know one or two…

Edit: … you said north cali lol

Would you be able to share more detail?

Thanks

SF bayarea. I called over 10 local dealers and quoted around $199 / month with $1k drive off. Chevy website indicated that the $3 Asian lease incentive not for Traverse LS model, is that right??

The base Traverse is excluded.

“9. Excludes 2017 Cruze, Malibu, and Equinox L models, Traverse LS Base model, Colorado Base models, 2017 Silverado 2500/3500HD, Corvette, Spark, SS, Express, City Express, and 2018 Equinox and Bolt. Must show proof of current lease of a 2008 or newer Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru or Kia vehicle. Not available with special financing, and some other offers. Take delivery by 3/31/17. See dealer for details.”

SkyLine: lower right hand corner http://www.bochchevrolet.com/UnlockNewChevySpecials

Looking for a traverse with leather, back up camera and Bluetooth. Anyone got the numbers or an idea of what I should be looking for?