2017 Toyota Highlander XLE numbers - need advice

I don’t have the spreadsheet in front of me now. Calculate the total cost and you’ll know:

Drive off (excl MSD) + 35*monthly payments

@John1 You really should read up on how leasing works in general to understand the numbers of a deal and not just depend on users giving feedback.

@Cody_Carter Is the RV correct? Not sure how many miles @John1 wants, but with info from Edmunds, I don’t see how the Highlander can be 63% RV. Doesn’t 10k have 65%, 12k have 64% and 15k have 62%?

Based on our dealer daily system its correct. I just copy it over. Its 12K per year.

There is no 10K

Low is 12K
STD is 15K

Untitled

@Cody_Carter I know RVs can’t be changed by dealers, so I double-checked with Edmunds and found the discrepancy. 64% RV was for 36/12k XLE AWD. Your info is correct and it should be 63% TV for 36/12k XLE FWD. Thanks. :+1:

All Good. We all make mistakes from time to time… I had to go back and look carefully to see if its on my end. This deal is $800 under dealer invoice. Think we are making $57 after holdback.

I work in fleet so just move the units. Have helped a few from this page.

That’s very good pricing, northeast is nowhere near this…

1 Like

@max_g

Visions FCU is starting to add dealers in NJ but they only have one Toyota dealer. Toyota of Hackensack is with them. They have a MY of 0.00127 if you have a FICO above 760. 730-759 and the MF is 0.00132.

This should be enough to beat TFS in NJ on the Highlander and a few other models (Tacoma, 4Runner, Tundra).

@Cody_Carter I will hopefully have a Southern California CU for you to lease through in thecoming year. We have a few that are lined up but it is a slow process. The CUs we work with have standard MFs well below TFS’s standard and lightly subvented MFs so Highlander, 4Runner, Tacoma and Tundra and many of the new MY vehicles when they are selling down the prior MY before they switch the rate support over to the new ones.

1 Like

@MarieRoselli Reach out to the Toyota dealer that RVguy mentioned.

I will first thing in the morning. Thank you!

that sounds awesome. im in

https://leasard.com/#/

1 Like

Hi Cody.
Message me your email.
I’m in the market for highlander too.

I definitely can help you. Here is my email.

CodyKnowsCars@gmail.com

Anyone know NJ residual and MF for the highlander (XLE, SE, Limited, And/or platinum)?

Google 2017 Toyota Highlander Edmunds lease forum, and you will find your answer in 30 seconds

Does anyone know the MF/RV for NC for the 2017 XLE AWD for 12k/36mo?
I was quoted $461/mo, $0- down.
Thanks in advance!