2017 Subaru Outback Lease

Which calculator are you both using? I used the figures above (using 3%) and I only arrive at $361. What am I doing wrong?

Itā€™s in my earlier post above. Also -read what I said about $1.5k under invoice. $328 is based on that, not the first number I gave you.

I just leased a 2017 Limited Subaru Outback for $360 a month/ 12 k miles and $360 down. This was in MD where we are charged sales tax on the full price so in North Carolina you should be under this.

Also, Dulles Subaru has Limitedā€™s going for $29k. See if you can price match at your dealer.

You got 2017 and this is 2018. RV is high, but MF is really bad. BTW: Heā€™s in NC, but Dulles are the worst. Bait and switch BS

Yes I realize that now but good to see prices. Btw, remember how my mirror and windshield had scratches. They still have not fixed it. My driver side mirror I cannot even see out of. I donā€™t care as much because I will be giving the car back and they will fix it eventually. But really they are awful. I wish I went to another dealer.

Go to Stohlman Sterling for service

Ok guys. I just left the dealership and told them Iā€™d think about the best deal they could give.

2018 Outback Limited with Option Package 24 & Protection Package 1
Also includes $910 maintenance package

36,699 - MSRP
32,150 - Sale Price
900 - Negative equity
36 - Term
65 - RV
0.00140 - MF

Monthly payment + tax = $397.10

Should I take this deal? @Ursus

Also, the only out of pocket due is the first month payment.

Can you negotiate the negative equity down? I am assuming this is a trade in. Also, donā€™t you get a tax credit for trade in so I think the monthly would be lower.

I guess I screwed up some of the numbers. To get close to that $397 Iā€™d have to roll in the $900 negative equity and $910 service plan into the sales price of $32,150ā€¦which makes it $33,960.

I have. I donā€™t think theyā€™ll budge anymore. My payoff for my current loan on my 2015 Altima 2.5 SL (fully loaded) is $14,926.80. The first offer was $8,900 (I laughed at that) then $13,000 and the current offer is $14,000.

What is it? Service? I wouldnā€™t buy it, itā€™s extra $910 at high interest rolled into monthly (~$25-27/mo). 30k service is about $600. I think you get a good discount on a 2018

Yes, you need to add everything you are rolling in to the sales price

OMG! Canā€™t believe they went from $8900 to $14000. They really do try to screw people.

So, say I take off the $910 service fee. That would drive it down to $369/mo. Would that be a good deal to take for this vehicle?

For a 2018, I would say that is good if it includes tax. For my 2017, I am paying $360.

Yes, I will make sure that it will be $369/mo including tax. Iā€™m currently paying $530/mo with my financed Altima. It has 42,400 miles on it and the 3 years will be in October. Iā€™m pretty confident I can keep it under 15000 miles per year. A $160 savings per month would be amazing!

They countered with $379 including tax as their final offer. Is this a good offer?

You should not go by monthly. You have their numbers, just enter everything in the calc and send your monthly and how you got there to them.
With you numbers itā€™s $359 incl tax only. Add whatever fees you want to roll in an see how far apart you are. But $379 looks about right with the bank fee included

Yes, as far as tags and other fees go itā€™s around $379. Iā€™ll go ahead and let them know that Iā€™m willing to accept the offer. Thank you @Ursus and to everyone else that chimed in :slight_smile: