2017 S550 Coupe Deal - need advice

At the right time you could of gotten an S550 under 1k, the sedan not coupe.

Might have to see about that late this year

It’s possible esp. with a demo/loaner vehicle. *Sedan, not coupe. If it was a coupe, I wouldn’t even share that, lol. I’d get one myself!:joy::joy::joy:

With Teir 3 deal done at $1600 per month nothing due at signing

Msrp $152210
Price on contract $120957.45
Reg, Tag $225
Acq $1095
MB premier PPM $1700
Doc Fee $250
Total Gros Cap $124227.45
Adjusted Cap same as Gross
Res $83003.40
Depr $41224.05
Rentcharge $12607.83
Total base $53831.88
Base monthly $1495.33
Monthly sales tax $104.67
Total monthly $1600

I dont’ know where they put the tire package and maintenance package in between but the document has it has included. Also, my partner had 3 payments deferred in addition to his remaining 2 payments which dealer and I had no knowledge of till they actually started putting the paperwork.

1 Like

What was the residual and mf? I want to look for one myself. Ty

That seems kind of excessive for that area unless it’s getting rented out on Turo or generating income somehow or getting flipped. I know some people need a flashy car for their work or whatever but for that extra $1200 a month I’d payoff my house or vacation every month or something first.

he’s a broker, and he’s “kool” he cant be coming up to a dealership in an acura haha jk. all he need to do is find some deals and create a thread, people will pay for his benz :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: i am sure he has already covered 2-3 months of payments with his broker service just last month :joy:

1 Like

I’m not on the up and up on S550 lease’s but that seems superrrrrr excessive and not hackr worthy, is this something that is offered with your broker service??

Eh, just try leasing a S550 cab with zero drive off for that monthly. Hint: won’t be easy. I agree, it’s most than most will pay for a car, but it’s not a bad deal for a S550 cab.

1 Like

That’s a good deal for that kind of car. Personally would never spend that much but it has its appeal.

1 Like

Lol. Thats actually my partners car and my day job isnt related to lease brokering. You guys can check out the whole thread here. Yes , on the previous S coupe, we both did make decent money on Turo and the payment was higher as the current generation had just come out. Regardless, this deal was actually 1400 but extra 100 came out for tire and wheel insurance and maintenance package which was extra 3900 bucks. Then an extra 100 for his tier 3 credit, and not to forget rolled over 5 payments and the icing on the cake os we lost one of the original kets which was about 800 bucks lol. So yeah, while many would say that its not hackr worthy deal, I wouldnt argue that it is, but Im sure with all the negatives mentioned above, I doubt it could have been hacked for less than 1400.
Also vehicle was shipped from CA to FL and the older car was shipped to OH from FL. Shipping was included as well.

You would be surprised how many people have actually asked me to replicate this deal in Miami but it has been impossible with the crappy SFL MB dealer attitude.

1 Like

IDK generally the people I know with $100+ k cars like that have a $5 mil + house. If I saw a broker roll up in an S Class cabrio I’d assume he either got a killer deal on it, and/or he’s gonna take me for as much as possible. If you’re in the entertainment biz or real estate with high profile clients it might be a good biz investment tho.

Oh I’m sure there’s a lot of people who would jump at that kind of deal. I’ve seen S class leases in the 2000s lol. Also considering all the factors you mentioned above - seems pretty good

So, what is It?..

It’s just a tier 3 credit guy with a side hustle who is trying to go to baller status with a car no-one can afford. Happens all the time … in Miami.

3 Likes

Check the whole thread. initially when we started i was told he has only 2 payments left. After first numbers were finalized and credit was run, dealer and I found he had additional 3 deferred payments.

Lol na he just has familiy issues which have made it hard on him. The crazy thing is that outside of MBFS, he will have a very hard time getting a car. And Miami is a place where a lot of people pay Tier3 pricing even with the best of credit just because they have shitload of money. The dealers here have been spoilt by thr customers themselves.

I’ll take one as well.

Great looking car mani, nice work on the deal. The sad jealousy of others is apparent :joy:

2 Likes