MSRP: [$45,154]
Selling Price: [$39,041]
Rebates: [$2000]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

Residual: [25,286] - 56%

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$425] (1st months payment)
Monthly Payment (incl. tax) : [$425]

Zip Code: [90066]
Sales Tax Rate: [9.5%]

Very happy with deal - shopped it around and got it nearby LA :slight_smile:

1 Like

great deal. Can you send me the dealer info?
Thanks!

Nice dealer discount, over 13%! Lexus dealers have no problem moving these SUVs so congrats on a good deal…

and I believe lease cash is upped to $2500 now?

I spoke to the direct sales person I worked with and he said that he can only replicate this deal with driveoffs + 1st month as the downpayment.

If you guys are interested shoot me a PM and i’d be more than happy to send his info your way! :slight_smile:

Msg’d

Thanks in advance. Trying to get a deal soon.

apparently you can get another $1000 off by attending the LA Auto Show and signing up for a certificate.

1 Like

lease cash is now $2000 or $2500?

My lease cash was $2000.

I replied to everyone already. I’ll be heading out but remember that the dealer is willing to only replicate this deal WITH drive offs, so that would likely change your monthly by $20-25 depending on if you build it in or not… still, extremely solid deal in my opinion. Shopped it around everywhere and no dealer took it :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty good considering I’m looking at a '17 ES300h and even with similar discount plus $5k in incentives it’s still gonna be hard to get close to that. Mainly due to the abysmal residual.

how much would this deal be with the $1,000 certificate?

the deal i want is this!

You can get any deal your heart desires - but remember:

1. check demand for rx350 based on dealer

2. that has a $1887 downpayment + $2500 in MSDs - MSDs you get back, downpayment you don’t. It nets out more like $360, still a better deal than mine, but rebate was $2500 back then too. That accounts for the $500 difference.

3. go to la auto show and grab that 1k cert! roughly $25 less per month theoretically (?)

Sorry for double post - one more thing -

the 2.5k MSDs to me is not worth it because while I get that money back at the end of the term and save probably $20/month, I think the 2.5k can make more than 10% per year in my higher volatility investments ie: crypto. If you think you can’t beat 10% then go for it and take the MSDs.

contacted several dealers in so cal asking 14% off MSRP before the lease cash and they stopped responding LOL. Maybe too early in the month?

Any NY OR NJ dealers giving solid offers on the RX?

was this AWD or FWD?