2017 Porsche 718 FOR LEASE/ SALE

I reached out to OP but he seems very convinced that he has a killer deal here somehow…

He needs to incentivize this way more to get this moving otherwise he’s going to keep throwing 1.1k out the window every month…I told him I’d take it for $700 a month but he didn’t budge.

700 a month seems like a fair offer given he is asking 711 for 10k miles.

I can do $700 per month without issues. The issue is that you want $700 per month for 27 months which is a completely different animal. The 27 month lease numbers are terrible.

I have adjusted the payments to reflect 15% off the advertised leases.

$0 down 39 months

10,000 miles/yr $681 (15% off lowest advertised Boxster dealer ad.)
Miles can be adjusted up or down from 10k.

Dealer ad @ $802 with $0 down and Maintenance

Beautiful car. Sadly I’m not at that level yet…

1 Like

You are only at the F type level for 419 a month. I know, life is tough :slight_smile: You must really hate yourself when you have to pull into the parking lot in your F type lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:smile:Right? “Grass is always greener on the other side…” Hashtag First world problems…

2 Likes

Who has the hacks on Audi r8s??

If you just want hacks (not lease hacks), here you go. Ask for Allen Ward

https://www.gmgracing.com/capability/audi/

Cars (in order of crazy):

A fellow hackr is trying to sell his car here so let’s stay on topic.

2 Likes

Seriously a shame nobody has picked this up yet. I feel for the OP. I’d be so tempted if I didn’t have my current lease. Unfortunately it’s just too hard to rationalize that kind of $ for a car, despite my love for Porsche. Best of luck!

Hey there. Has this been taken yet? Could you provide more pictures and the options sheet? Where are you located?