2017 Nissan Rouge SV AWD

I’m also looking at the Rogue, may, I please know the dealership info. I’m also in NorCal.

Just replied to your PM.

1 Like

Did you get thisdeal? I am also in bay area and looking at similar deal. Lets approach together if you are still looking

I did end up getting the deal,let me know if you need any help or if you manage to score a better deal :slight_smile

$222/mth +$650 drive off seems like a good price.

Is the Rogue available in a 4/5 passenger version or are the rear seats removable? 7 seats is overkill for us and I would rather have the space for carry ski stuff.

7 is an option. The default (and probably majority inventory) is 5 passenger

Is there a way to replicate this in Ohio some how?

Can someone please help me? How did he get the payment of $222? With the numbers he provided? When i put in the lease calculator i get this:

What am i doing wrong? I am trying to replicate this deal in OH but not able to figure out the numbers?

Can any experienced member here like @max_g , @HN308 help me out here? Thanks in advance!

@gurnor28

Looks like you have a zero less in MF. It is Quad Zero three. 0.00003 with 58% residual.

HN

Thanks,
But with four zeros it also comes to: $259 + 745 drive-off?

In that case either his drive off is not correct or monthly is different. The closest I can get to his number is if you pay bank fee upfront along with doc fees than you get a monthly of 223+tax.

i suggest ask for a breakdown so you can find any issues with his numbers.

Hey I have a Nissan rouge midnight edition with 1500 down and 265 a month with 15k miles a year is this a good deal thanks?