MF .00194
RESIDUAL 49%
BUY AT END OF LEASE FOR $52,857.
36 MO
3 YR MAINTENANCE AND WHEEL COVERAGE
12K MILES
5K DOWN
$1195

They are offering the same monthly payment on a cheaper car because they said they don’t have the same incentives.

1 Like

To give you some perspective, you’re going to be paying about $50k over 3 years to lease this vehicle, which is half of MSRP. If you’re willing to do that with a fatty down payment (which I’m assuming you are since you posted this), you may as well just buy it instead of getting screwed over so hard by these lease terms.

Yikes I forgot the sales price $85997.

How many miles are on the car, something doesn’t add up. Also the MF is marked up

@mediagal If I remember correctly, you are in TX. Make sure you ask for tax credits as that will save you a ton on this car.

No Miles. It had some hail damage that’s been repaired.

@mediagal food for thought. The residuals are so bad on the s class, they make for great off lease purchase. You can buy a three year old s class still under the warranty and pay less than your 3 year lease.

No miles. It has repaired hail damage.

That’s even worse. I’d expect a bigger discount.

I’m trying to work a deal for my mom. Guess I should punt.

Terrible deal for a hail damaged car. At the price they are giving you, you can finance at 1300 a month assuming 2.9%. 1600 at 60 months. It doesn’t make sense to lease.

And as Jon said, you should be getting a bigger discount for a damaged car, even if repaired.

I 2nd buying the used one (Or CPO’d one). Here is an example and they even accept bitcoin. So for 4 bitcoin today (Or 2.5 bitcoin a couple of weeks ago), you could own this s550 :slight_smile:

http://rduautosales.com/2015-MercedesBenz-SClass/Used-Car/Raleigh-NC/10246698/Details.aspx

1 Like