2017 Mercedes GLE 350 Awd

MB of Cherry Hill is about an hour from me; not terribly far and I would make the trip for a good deal but nervous to drive down there without knowing whether it would work out.

Regarding premium 2- they took all the good stuff out of P2. P2 only has LED headlights, heated cupholders, side sunshades, and couple ambient lighting features. Nothing I would want/need, unfortunately. I think they used to have a package called “driver assistance” (or at least they did on other models) but now they just roll the safety stuff into P3.

My wife loves MB or else I would go with Lexus- their safety features are easier to add without getting every option under the sun.

Email email email…don’t go anywhere hoping & praying to get it worked out (in your favor). All the odds are against you.

I can PM you a salesperson’s name from MBCH (although my last contact was 3 ish years ago)

O/T but Lexus will certainly make it all standard soon. Toyota is doing so starting with the 17 Highlander.

@riles there really is no need to go down to the dealer. Do it all over the phone. Find the car you want on their website, call them with all the numbers and do the deal over the phone. Be upfront, say you will sign that day if they can do the deal at the numbers you state.

Who cares if the dealer is 3 hours away, it is only once every three years. Also my dealer delivered the car so no need to even go to the dealer!

sorry for late reply.

Actually, here it is.

2016 GLE 350 with 2500 miles.

$1499 down and your payments are $499 a month with 7500 miles a year and probably $560-599 for 10k a year (guessing)

thank you! If you dont mind, what state is that in?

Oregon

Oregon

Oregon

(sorry, apparently I can’t say just Oregon)