MSRP: $61535
Monthly payment (including tax): $906

Current mileage: 45716
Maturity mileage: 50919
Effective miles per month: 400
Maturity date: 1/10/2021

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $6972 (I already made December payment so altogether only $10872 due over next 13 months). That brings payment after $6972incentive to $300 plus tax (my 3% tax is included in that payment). You get to drive a 62k car for next 13 months for $3900 and even if you go over on mileage it would be $1250 for 5000 miles!

Financial institution: Mercedes Benz financial
Transfer fee:
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Y

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: car is in excellent condition and had new tires done 9 months ago.

I prefer a local lease takeover. If you are interested Pm me and I’ll send you my number.

Also if you need more miles it’s 25 cents a mile so 5000 extra miles is $1250

Pics coming soon

A whole lotta missing info! Take a look at other posts and edit! @VK0025

As a person driving the same car, for how many miles did your tires on this last? Are they run flats? I’m trying to figure out whether I’ll need to replace mine before I turn in the car in October. I’m guessing that you replaced them for the first time nine months ago?

eeek. Swapalease is going to be a more appreciative audience for this.

$1 a mile after the incentive is a LOT. $906 is a pretty painful payment for a $61k E300.

Yes! The tires lasted till 29k miles for me.

1 Like

If you need a short term lease and it gives you the convenience then it makes sense.

I am interested in taking over the lease. I am located in NY though.