2017 Mercedes E300 4MATIC lease deal $421 + tax for 36M / 12K

Just closed a deal for a new 2017 Mercedes E300 4Matic and try to share the information with you guys.

2017 E300 (about 20 miles on the car)
MSRP $59775, Sale price total 16.5% off includes Fleet program
Lease term 36 months / 12K. RV 60%. Used autopay and MSD to reduce money factor.

$0 down payment
Final monthly payment $421 + tax
Drive off payment:1st Month payment + acquisition fee +10MSD + fees.

The sales guy is helpful but not pushing. I think this deal may not be repeated, but you can hit 13% ~14% off MSRP before incentives with this sales guy. If you have fleet program, you can hit monthly payment $470~$480 monthly payment for 36M / 10K lease.

The dealership locates at New England. If you are interested about it, send me an message with your email and I forward to the sales guy.

2 Likes

That is a great deal. I just signed a lease for the same car (same MSRP) at $429 (which includes 9% PA tax) for a 36 month/10k mile lease. Congratulations on the car.

Great deal. Have you posted the details on here. I’m in PA and know someone looking.

Click on the user’s icon (like the big “L” next to your username) and it will show you options such as PM.

Yes I posted all the details. If you click my name you can find it that way.

I also dont see the option for the PM feature. Please have your sales guy email me … acorrera91@yahoo.com

Hmmmm… might be seeing one of these in my driveway if I can get it with 24 months/7.5k a year.

Unless you really don’t drive much, paying 1% RV to go to 10k/yr and get 7,500 extra miles is one of the best deals in town.

I work for Mercedes Benz as a sales and leasing consultant. This sounds like an excellent deal but not the norm.

MSD is the way Togo if you have the cash.

Please contact me aperone@yourmercedes.com for more info or if you are in the market

What do you guys think of this quote?

that was on a 2017 E300

Looks solid. 62%RV is awesome. What’s the mileage? I ddint see it on the breakdown.

it is 36 month 10K/year

Anyone know where i can get a deal like this in NY/NJ (07726)

I am in the area and looking to lease an E class, can you please tell me where you got it?

I got my car from Mercedes Benz of Fort Washington.

Awesome thanks. Anyone I should speak to in particular?

I went to the dealership and they are offering me

2500 down and 516 a month? Is that a good deal on this car? Please let me know.

Thanks

What kind of deal, details please?

my email is craig@dolsothouse.com can you send me all the details?

How does one get a fleet discount?