2017 Mercedes C43 AMG S.FL. 699/mo 1,057 miles/mo

699 per month till 5/2021 or 26 months. Actual lease payment is 729. I’m offering a cash incentive of 750 which will bring the payment down to 699. Great car in great condition. I love this car. It’s sporty when you want it to be and civil enough for family. The suspension has 3 settings. You have an option for every situation. The exhaust, which sounds amazing, can be turned on or off. Key options are AMG seats, wheels, steering wheel, exhaust, also Heads up display, Panoramic roof, Burmester sound system, and a few others. 10/20/30/40k mile services were pre-paid. I took the original tires off after just 1000 miles because I wanted better tires than the car came with. The original practicly new tires will be included if you want so you get a free set. The current tires were purchased 10/2018. You will notice black wheels and black with metal accent wheels in the pictures, they are the same wheels. I wasn’t a fan of the original metal accent look so I covered that part with wrap, It peels off easily and I will remove if requested before the lease transfer. The tint is 30% so legal in Florida. Questions welcome.

Actual Miles:
20,552 miles
Total Miles Allowed:
Miles Remaining:
Available Miles:
1,057 miles p/mon
26 months remaining

Car location Broward county Southeast Florida.

1 Like

Miles and months remaining? I missed it.

Actual Miles:
20,552 miles
Total Miles Allowed:
Miles Remaining:
Available Miles:
1,057 miles p/mon
26 months remaining

Car location Broward county Southeast Florida.

If the payment was lower I’d pick this up very nice car

Still available as of 4/1/19

Vehicle no longer available.