Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [12,000]

MF: [0.000280] - 3 MSD
Residual: [~55%]

Security Deposit: [3MSDs]
Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (not incl. tax): [$400] + tax
if Include Tax ---- I am Viriginia, so tax is bad, adds $80+ per month. :frowning:

Sales Tax Rate: [4.15%] on whole price.

Leasehackr Score: [12.3]

Thanks to all the contributors to this forum. I know SUVs not lease well right now, looking between QX60, X5 and GLE, ended signing the paper for a 2017 GLE AWD loaner with 5xxx miles this week. Could not be happier. Would not be possible without the help and knowledge here.

This is their most discounted GLE, so when dealer said Max can do is 3 MSDs to bring down to 0.0007, not sure if true, but I did not mind. Acquisition fee they wanted 1095 and I OKed. Sales person is a good guy, the finance manager is pretty good with numbers, he was not familiar with the Penfed discount, but once figured out, no BS after.

Another thing, maybe there is a temp residual boost on gle, edmunds say mine shall be 54%, but at least 2 dealers told me 12K at 56%, and my end paper work residual was 55.xx%, shall be 56%-miles penalty… or maybe their mistake, not sure but I did not want to point it out…

4 Likes

Great deal, enjoy the car!

Great price for that car.

Thanks. 202020-chars

Nice job! Lease hackr!!

Appreciate it but have 2 more years on my lease.

Please message me your dealership info. I may be interested. Thanks!

i might be interested too. please send me dealer info.
Thanks.

Yes I’m in New York and surely interested as I’m getting off a X5

Can you please PM me the dealer info
Are the loaners specs listed online?

Can you please share the dealer info with me? I’m also in market.

Please send me the info.
Thanks!

Great deal. Can you share the dealer information? Thank you.

can you send me the info please! i’m interested!

OK, all 14 PMs replied. But that’s way over the supply of 4 though, so I am going to pause now. Good luck to all. Looks like the dealer now only have 2 GLE loaners left.

But I noticed one thing, they also have 6 x E-Class loaners, E-class residual is better, so in theory, you shall be able to do similar or maybe better numbers with E-Class. Maybe another route for some good deals.

E class sedan has always leased better than the GLE.
E sedans consistently have subsidized money factors.

True,but MF on E-class now is not as good as 0.00028. Of course, can always MSD down. But current main factor now on E is residual.

Which dealer?..Eh never mind.

Same dealer quoted me $588 to lease a loaner GLC…with a msrp of $49K

20 chars-------2020202020

Awesome deal. Congrats