2017 MB C300 RWD Loaner- $161

@jason53

Can you clarify if you could stack the fleet and United rebate at the same time?

What do you mean by $2000 winter sale was included and the fleet gave extra of $500? I thought the fleet discount on 17’s is $2500 so shouldn’t you qualify for it in full.

Sorry for the confusion - I got a total of $2500 (the fleet discount through united)
The winter sale was originally $2000 and you cant stack both so the fleet provided a $500 additional discount above what was originally offered through the winter sale… make sense?

Thanks for clarifying it.

I have fleet through my work for $2500 as well and I am getting credit of only $500 after deducting winter event 2K so looks like we are on same page.

Your sales price before rebates is 22% off which is hard to get especially in East coast. I have got to around 19% off before rebates.

Just search and you will find.

1 Like

And someone on here actually got a deal out of Annapolis on an Eclass where they leased the car at the buy rate plus the discount on their web page.

FWIW, I reached out to the same dealer in Portland and they are tapped out…offered me a total of a $10k discount on a demo including fleet. Higher MSRP but only a 14% discount off MSRP…

I emailed them as well - no response. So they are tapped out…

I reached out to Chantilly and negotiated another $500 off as I have fleet and got the doc fee of $545 waived off as well. All was good until then.

Then they come back with padded Acquisition fee of 1095 and want MF of .0039 after 10 MSDs. When I pointed it to the sales guy he stopped responding.

Lets see if he comes back by end of the month which is 2nd of Jan.

As an FYI - I spoke to Wilsonville and Portland, too. They’re all tapped out from what I can see, too.

Ah well.

Yeah, they all pad aquisition fee and MF if they give big discounts. Trying to make money… But they waived their doc fee, which is a big deal in VA. MF is a bigger issue than $300 extra in aquisition fee.

Thanks for sharing the great deal. Can someone PM me the dealership info about how to get this? My old car just broke down last night. Just started researching lease options. Many thanks. I am in Portland area.

1 Like

All the answers are in this thread.

1 Like

You can try any of the Portland area dealers, but several of us have already tried and they are unwilling to go this deep again on discounts for service loaners.

Best bet is to sit tight if you’re in the PNW and looking for a C loaner.

I am working with a NorCal dealer, and he tells me that the 0.00089 MF is for 2017 AWD. For 2017 RWD, the MF is 0.00102 (and can be lowered by 0.0007 by 10 MSDs). Also the residual is 65% instead of 66% in this deal. Is this correct?

PS: this is what I see at Edmund’s as well, so it is likely correct. Jason, you got a great deal.

1 Like

Thank you for the response. I went to a couple of dealers in the area. They are not willing negotiate much even at the end of the year. Maybe I am not familiar with the leasing game. They are not open to discuss the leasing calculations either when I mentioned the MSDs. One told me the United Program is for brand new cars only. Will keep looking.

Hi, can you PM the dealer info? thanks