2017 MB C300 RWD Loaner- $161

Have yet to see a lease as good as this on a C300 loaner, great job. Does it have any option on it or front LED headlights?

I believe you are referring to the premium 2 package which includes the LED lighting.

Yea that’s the one. It would be very hard for me to live with a Benz or a BMW that doesn’t have the LED lights, but for the prices people are paying here for these loaners its still worth it

It has the P1 package (blind spot, keyless go, etc), panoramic roof, heated seats…
I figured for less than $200 a month thats pretty good…

1 Like

Great deal. Wow, well done.

Outstanding deal. Almost thought you got an E300 for $161 for a second.

Post pics!

I’m in Seattle, would drive down to Portland for this. Could you pm me the dealer?

The finance person specifically asked me not to tell anyone about it so I’ll have to be careful. I’ll ask the internet sales manager if he’d like some referral business and see if I can privately send you his way. Stay tuned.

Quick update - they called me up realized that they gave me the residual and moneyfactor for an awd vehicle when it was a rwd. So I signed new paperwork with the right residual and money factor and they lowered the sale price in order to honor the $161 a month.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

can you share information on this deal?

Looking for a C300 in Washington. If the dealer doesn’t mind, please share the info.

Sure just pm me with what info you’d like.

How did you get the points on United?

It’s part of their United promo for elite members.

I would sign up for this today if I could find a Mercedes dealership in my area that would actually take the offer. Great job on your lease!

1 Like

@jason53

Can you clarify if you could stack the fleet and United rebate at the same time?

What do you mean by $2000 winter sale was included and the fleet gave extra of $500? I thought the fleet discount on 17’s is $2500 so shouldn’t you qualify for it in full.

Sorry for the confusion - I got a total of $2500 (the fleet discount through united)
The winter sale was originally $2000 and you cant stack both so the fleet provided a $500 additional discount above what was originally offered through the winter sale… make sense?

Thanks for clarifying it.

I have fleet through my work for $2500 as well and I am getting credit of only $500 after deducting winter event 2K so looks like we are on same page.

Your sales price before rebates is 22% off which is hard to get especially in East coast. I have got to around 19% off before rebates.

Just search and you will find.

1 Like

And someone on here actually got a deal out of Annapolis on an Eclass where they leased the car at the buy rate plus the discount on their web page.