2017 Maserati Levante Lease take over - $2k down, $671+tax

Very Rare Brown on Red(Rosso Rubino) Levente Sport Package.
My commute has changed and I have to let this beauty go. Current Milage is 13K and 22 months left. more than 8K miles per year(that’s incredible for the Maserati that usually has a 5K per year). One maintenance is done and remaining two are included in the lease so you pay zero for the maintenance(worth $2500 prepaid). Replaced Front Break pad and routers last month($1600 and the receipt is available) so you are good for the rest of the lease.
Pretty loaded car with 83K MSRP. You can not find the deal like this anywhere even on the base model. $671 plus Tax($721 with OC Tax) and maintenance are included!!!
No accident, No pets, none smoking and garage kept. Tires are good for the remaining of the lease(almost new) and Registration is good until December 2019.

Sport Package
Red Calipers
Large Pedal Shifting
All Wheel Drive
Panorama Sunroof
Air Suspension
Active Suspension
Heated Mirrors
Power Folding Mirrors
Rear Defrost
Rain Sensing Wipers
Power Liftgate
Navigation System
Satellite Radio
Smart Device Integration(Apple car play/Andriod)
Heated Front Seat(s)
Seat Memory
Leather Steering Wheel
Universal Garage Door Opener
Multi-Zone A/C
Leather Seats
Mirror Memory
Remote Engine Start
Surround Parking Aid
Blind Spot Monitor

This is for transfer to your name through Maserati financial and buyer will Pay the transfer fee so please don’t contact and ask me to keep it on my name.
I need $2000 down payment to get part of my down payment back.

Edited your title to add the down payment you’re asking for and that payment is plus tax.

1 Like

Does Maserati let you transfer leases? I was under the impression they did not .

Depends on who the lease is through. If Ally, can transfer up until the last 3 months. If through Chase, he’s screwed.

@esi1251, can you confirm this is through Maserati Financial? If so, you’ll have to sell…no lease transfer permitted.

Oh, I did not know :disappointed_relieved: .It’s through Maserati/Chase financial.I will call them and ask.

you guys are right.They won’t do that.Will delete the post