2017 lexus rx350 $311 12k/36m

Agreed and you get the 65% residual from what others are saying. Totally worth it.

residual on 24 months is not 65%…its 63% for 12k.
so for 30months at 60% seems the best

63 is better than 60, why pay extra 3% if u can extend lease 6 mo anyway?

Correct. And did you figure out where they have your mf?

MF is .00055
RV 30m/12k 60%
24m/12k 63%
36m/12k 56%

6 MSDs would put you at .00007. 7 MSD isn’t possible. At that rate, I’d roll everything into the monthly and just pay MSDs at signing.

Hmm it actually is more beneficial to go 36 months unless my math is wrong, which it usually isn’t.

thank you for your advice! very helpful…
if i dont need car for 3-4 months (currently hv lease left on buick encore paying $150) should i wait til dec or just do this? they saying now $317 LA tax included with 6 msd and $#1871 drive off which includes $795 Acq fee.

Beautiful $317 is a great number. Usually best time to get Lexus are in December, but that deal is pretty darn good. If this is the car you want you probably should hop on it considering it is a great deal.

@susie i would take it if i was you. This is among the lowest we’ve seen on here and nobody knows how the programs are going to be in the future. You can rest assured that this is a banging deal.

@susie

you said $317 incl la tax
6 MSD
$1871 total drive off incl $795 acq fee

was this for 30 mo/12k?
did you price out 36 mo and 24 mo?

since you the expert, im going to take your advise…
thank you all again.

i did…got best score on 30 months based on leasehackr calculator. $310
24mon payment is abt $325 and 36months payment is $314
like u said can always get another 6 months later

@susie you said $317 earlier, now it’s $310? Did they go down in price? or am i missing something?

Also, any reason to pay $1871 upfront? Why not roll it into the payment?
People on this forum (incl me) don’t believe in upfront money (except for MSDs) in case of a total loss from an accident or even if you wanted to lease trade out of the car at some point, you would likely not recoup that.

Even if you rolled it in you’re beating the “1% rule” by a lot which is a good gauge for how good the deal is (payment <1% of MSRP is considered a good deal on this forum)

Just a thought…

1 Like

the numbers i get from leasehackr cal is different from theirs. $310 is leasehackr. $317 is dealers actual payment. leasehackr calculator and dealer actual numbers off by $7
as for drive off, im just paying 1st mon, reg + doc, tax on cap red/fees, acq fee. total $1871

if i rolled it in my monthly is abt $380.
i like to keep monthly expensives low.

understood…in any case…congrats if you take the car (please don’t make your final leasing decision on my recommendation, it needs to make sense to you, to me personally it sounds like a great deal but i’m not the Lexus expert on here).

Great deal! Would you mind PM me the name of the dealer too? I’m in So. Cal. As well. Thanks!

Anybody know where this is and were you able to replicate this?

1 Like

Where did you get this deal ? Could you tell me the dealer name? I am from SOcal too