2017 Lexus 350 - help with lease

Their numbers are based on taxes included being in payment. In Ohio, one is taxed on total lease payment.

I cannot use the MSD strategy, not enough cash.

However, it seems that their discount is very weak and money factor is high. Only one Lexus dealer in town.

I will do some haggling and come back here with an update.

Thanks for everyone’s help.

Hi dks - I know Ohio is a spacious state, but I would encourage you to look at nearby towns. When I lived in Indiana, I had a dealership deliver me a car two hours drive away from my home. It put some miles on the car, but it saved me the time and hassle and they were more than willing to do it to get my business. I’ve also driven the 2 hours myself to make a deal. If nothing else get a competitive bid you can show to your local dealership and have them match. Its going to be an uphill battle if you’re locked into one car option and one dealership.

Those numbers are horrible as others have explained. Unless you are dead set on a Lexus, I would check out the Infiniti Q50 AWD, much more bang for your buck and a very nice car. Others on here have gotten great deals on them. At a minimum, it can’t hurt to use as leverage with your salesperson.

Confucius say: Shop around. Your homework will be rewarded.

Also, your dealer is treating you like a fool. I’d return the favor by raking them over the coals on price.

Nowhere I have found is the residual value for 36/12 58. Just something odd I see with this deal.

1 Like

There are a half dozen Lexus dealers in Ohio. I emailed most looking for a RX. They may not be within 30 minutes of you ,but one thing I learned here is if you want the deal you may have to travel for it. @MConte05 Contact Route 10 Lexus asking for a price…they’ll email you something immediately and you can compare.

1 Like

I was recently going to renew my Lexus lease on my Es350 this month, but what they’re offering is crap.

My dealer offered me
1k drive off
442 a month
36 months
36k miles
MSRP 43k

I ended up going with a new 2017 Volvo S60 Inscription. They gave me so many incentives, it was hard to pass up

1 Like

Been looking at a LexusGS350 with luxury package this is what i got so far. I feel like i would rather hunt for the F-type deal compared to what i am getting here. Just felt the F-type wasnt practical to use as a daily driver. Anyways the details

NY State

MSRP: 51810
Sale: 48875
Taxed rebate of 2000
Aquisition fee of 795
Residual 50.96 --> was rounded up 51%
MF .0010 (was told)
0% down
Dealer + license + registration ~ $1900
Monthly $ 652.16

Feels like a horrible deal. Opinions?

P.S. where exactly is the new topic creation button on the forum

The GS doesn’t lease particularly well, and the discount is mediocre at best

Thoughts!?? Forget Lexus and go pick up and e300 for 450 @ 60k msrp.

Looking for a GS 350 F Sport for our Dad and it doesn’t look good. At first glance, the current offers in SoCal is 539.00 / month, for 36 months, 4,799 due at signing, 10k miles a year… But wait… they are throwing a free NAVIGATION with the car… college grad program is the only incentive. Haven’t done any legwork yet. So tempted to go TRUECAR… lol

That es350 lease is rotten. I lease a higher msrp from 2015 I pay 461, including 8.625 tax, paid only 300 up front and have 15k a year for 3 yrs. I considered that deal average at the time.
As to the gs350, it looks like no deals right now.

Btw, do you know how many months the pull ahead is?

Which dealer have you been working with? Even though I got my RX350 F-Sport from Thousand Oaks, I would recommend dealing with Roubie from Jim Falk (Beverly Hills). He’s super legit and will give the best quote upfront.

Mind sharing, or PMing (so we don’t thread-jack) the RX350 numbers you locked down? I’ve been looking at the RX for some time, most likely will wait till end of the year, but maybe not…

Right now, the dealer that reached out to me was Tustin Lexus.

Don’t have actual numbers yet, we still have to convince our Dad to agree to the car. He is so old school that he’d rather drive a 10 yr old car than getting a new car. Again, haven’t done any leg work yet but do you have Roubie’s contact information? I don’t want to waste anyone’s time unless we are for sure that our dad is on board with this.

Thank you for the response.

I shared my deal here. Some of those incentives are no longer available, but some have reported being able to get a bigger discount than I got. At the time, there were less than 10 RX350 F-Sports in white in all of SoCal, so I was happy with my deal. I could have gotten alittle better deal if I went with a different color.

1 Like

PMed you Roubie’s cell

I’m looking at 2017 ES350 MSRP on dealership website here in South Florida of $42,879 with the following options added:
Heated & Ventilated Front Seats
Blind Spot Monitor w/Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Front & Rear Intuitive Parking Assist
3 Spoke Leather & Wood Steering Wheel
My research shows RV is 52% on a 36/12k lease; MF = .0002 ; License/Registration = $300 ; Doc Fees = $700 (rip-off in Florida!) ; $4,000 lease cash rebate; Edmunds Shows TMV on Vehicle approx. $38,724 in my zip code. Hoping to negotiate down to $38,000. From these numbers I come up with drive off $1422 (includes first month + $1k Registration & Doc Fees) with $358/mo + tax = $380/mo. Disposition Fee; $350. I think I’m close. Someone on Edmunds Board reported getting almost 12% off MSRP prior to Lease Cash in California on 2016 ES350 last August. Is this do able now? Thanks for any input.

no longer available.no longer available.no longer available.

1 Like

@chrispbacon I’m new to this forum. I’m not sure how to access PM.