2017 Kia Optima Plug-in Hybrid w/ Tech Package Lease in SoCal

2017 Kia Optima Plug-in Hybrid w/ Tech Package

MSRP: 41,954
Discount: 4,860
Sales Price: 37,094 (12% off MSRP)

Taxed Incentives : 10,419 (KIA Lease Cash)
Down Payment: $0

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [15,000]

MF: 0.00116
Residual: 43%

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$2,450]
First month’s payment incl. tax: $319
• Down payment: $0
• Registration and doc fee: $510
• Tax on cap cost reduction and fees: $1,026
• Acquisition fee: $595

Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$319]

Zip Code: [90670]
Sales Tax Rate: [9.25%] (SoCal)

Leasehackr Score: [12]

This is the best offer I have received so far. Some dealers were charging $3000 dealer markup citing low inventory :stuck_out_tongue:

UPDATE: With $0 down and $0 sign and drive => $360 + tax

Thoughts?

Final Update: Ended up leasing a non-tech Optima plugin for 36 months with 15K/year @ $285/month including tax.

Any SEL egolfs in your area?

Can be had for like 14-15k off.

We got the nontech for $269/month with taxes included. $0 driveoff 36/10k

We did test drive one without the Tech Pkg and liked it. Difference in price (due to Tech Pkg) and lower RV (due to 15K miles/year) are adding another ~$90 per month. Need to make a decision if we really need/want the Tech Pkg.

We really didn’t look into any pure electric cars given their short range. We commute approximately $60 miles a day in LA traffic and didn’t really like the idea of driving a car that induces range anxiety as the actual range depends on variety of factors.

Current plan is to lease a plug-in hybrid for next 3 years with the hope that the industry will have better electric vehicles to offer in sub $40K range by 2020.

Gotta ask. Which dealership? Everyone I’ve been to lowest so far is 280-290 with taxes

Any dealership in socal can do this for you. Notice that the author stated $4,800 off msrp with the Tech package. Just ask for $4,000 off msrp for the none Tech package will get you to $270/month with taxes.

ended up getting it zero walk off 290 w/ taxes. little bit higher than I wanted but still a good deal to me.

Ended up leasing a non-tech Optima plugin for 36 months with 15K/year @ $285/month including tax.

Not bad at all for 15k. How much dealer discount?

The discount was $4,630 (12.5%) on the MSRP of $36,750.

Btw, any idea if Kia passes Fed and state rebates to the lessee?

Do you happen to know what that discount would materialize as a monthly payment with zero and zero on 10 or 12k lease?
Thanks,

somewhere in the 200’s

Thanks! and 20 more!!

Hey everyone – I’m looking to lease a 2017 Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid (too) just because it seems there are amazing deals. I have quotes of almost 21% off MSRP (~$7,650 in savings) at the moment. Where should my lease be? A dealer I met with yesterday seemed he’d be willing to deal and to give him a price, trying to move them, and not sure if I should ask for lower than what you have all gotten here at great deals. I’m here in SoCal, too.

With those savings, do you think I can get close to $200 per month for a 12K/year lease? (Looking for 24 months and know that will bump me a bit.) Thank you!

I have a current deal at $7,644 off MSRP (non-Tech package). I am interested in this car and willing to do pull the lever to lease it for 2 years. You think, with those savings, I can get ask for close to $200 per month? Thank you!

Would you mind telling me which dealer you ended going with? I haven’t really been pushing that hard, since any quote they started me with was always something down and 350+ for non-tech.

Hey Barry,

Did you end up getting a deal to your liking? Also, kind of in the market for this, was curious what your end result was. Best of luck!

The lease on my 3 Series is coming up and as much as I love it, I want something with more tech and effenciey and I think the Optima might be a good match. Can anyone suggest an awesome Kia dealer/contact in SoCal? CarPros or DTLA? Thank you!

Call Monique @ Car Pros Kia
+1 (310) 243-6364