2017 Jaguar XF 35t, zero down $379

Saw this ad at local dealer’s website. I know these cars have huge incentives. I have never leased a car before. So wondering if I am missing something or if this is true zero down and only payments would be 379*39. Disclaimer seems confusing.

M.S.R.P.:$61,533
Lease $379 per month for 39 months
Model: XF
Vehicle Description: 2017 Jaguar XF 35t Premium
Offer Type: Lease
Offer Valid: 10/03/2017-10/31/2017
Offer: $379.00 per month for 39 months
Offer Description: $0 DOWN SIGN AND DRIVE EVENT!
Disclaimer: $0 DOWN SIGN AND DRIVE EVENT! 39 month lease at 5,000 miles per year with $0 due at signing, $0 security deposit. Plus $795 acquisition fee, $995 Destination, first month’s payment and excludes retailer fees, taxes, title and registration fees All conditions subject to credit approval. Dealer installed options additional. All offers plus tax, tags, $995 freight and a processing fee of $699. May not be combined with other special offers or financing. Stock photo colors, options, and trim levels may vary. Residency restrictions may apply. Vehicles subject to prior sale. Specifications, Features, Safety, and Warranty data are based on what is available as standard specs/features per trim level, for the designated Model-Year, and may not apply to vehicles with added packages or options. Not responsible for typographical errors. Final price must be verified by management. Vehicles may be in-transit to dealer. Please call to confirm status.

Disclaimer is intentionally long and confusing, certainly not a true sign and drive. Its also 5k miles a year over 39 months, not very good. Search the forum for other XF deals to use as points of reference.

In bold - extra…

Yeah, which is what makes it confusing. It clearly says “$0 due at signing, $0 security deposit” but says others are extra.

I will try to reach other Jag dealers to see what they are offering. Thanks

No idea why this kind of advertising is even legal, when it says “$0 due at signing”

2 Likes

Amen, the ad is a load of hot bs.

They ALL do it. I’ve never seen a true $0 due without fine print.

Agreed, how is it not false advertising? The humorous part to me is having dealers come here like in the e300 thread claiming we are the ones giving people false information about pricing lol

Fair enough, but that means there’s a lot of people in marketing that need a throat punch.

Stronger consumer protection laws would do. Airlines forced to publish full price, including taxes & fees that account for like 75% of the total price.

1 Like

Yes, they too need throat punches. Most of our representatives are ostensibly hired to do the people’s business, but as we’ve seen, they’re mostly there to ensure they get re-elected and the people’s business doesn’t crack their top 10 priorities.

1 Like