2017 Jaguar XF 35t R-Sport AWD - $482/mo w/tax

Inked the below deal yesterday. It was my first crack at hacking a lease, I think I did OK. I’m at .68%/mo of MSRP with no money down or MSDs.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2017 Jaguar XF 35t R-Sport AWD Loaner (4300 miles)

MSRP: $70,320
Selling Price: $48,490
Rebates: $1500

Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10,000

MF: .00015
Residual: 43.17% (Adjusted due to demo miles)

Security Deposit: $0
Total Due At Signing: $722
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $482

Zip Code: 53150
Sales Tax Rate: 5.1%

Leasehackr Score: 12.6

3 Likes

Nice deal! Would you mind PM’ing me the dealer/sales manager? I’ve been trying to get a deal on a XE myself.

Wow that’s a horrible RV but nicely done none the less! The R sport version of this car is sharp!

Yes, the RV was rough, and then I didn’t realize that they had to adjust for mileage on a demo. For Jaguar, it was .30 per mile over 300, I believe, so in this case it was right around a $1200 hit from the already meager 45% RV of a 2017 sedan.

Dang. Nice car for $500.
Hope to do the same in the future

Nice deal! That’s a great discount off the top.

Though to be honest – and you probably noticed this if you test drove them – aside from having more leg room I honestly can’t tell the difference between the XE and XF. I’m hoping in the coming years they do something to distinguish the XF from the lower model.

Yeah, other than the size, they’re very close. I need the space though, have to cart customers around on the regular.

Great Deal, would you mind PM’ing me the dealer info? I’m trying to find a similar deal but struggling. Were you able to use any lease cash from JLR or was that included in your selling price? Thanks!

Would you mind Pm’img me
That deal as well?