2017 Jaguar FTYPE Base

In addition to the wiki, we need a timer – alert everybody in June 1, 2017 to check on the F-Type :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL…I bet Chris already has a calendar entry on his phone :yum:

Whats happening June 1st? Lol

In June, we will all be waiting for @Phantomcypher to get an F-Type

1 Like

Dude I have no problem getting one tomorrow if I can get that October deal now.

More cars!!!

I pulled the trigger tonight… I’ll share the info later… and yes- I did the deal with Todd.

2 Likes

What did u get, can you share the details?

I was told today by an out of state dealer that I’d have to fly in and drive the car 2000+ miles to my home because “Jaguar does not allow them to ship cars”. They claim they’d be “out of compliance” with Jaguar if they let me ship it. I sent an email to Jaguar corporate to verify this, but it sounds like BS to me. Thoughts?

Did you ever get an answer on this? Worst case, you fly in to lease the car and hand it over to the shipping company yourself. Once you have signed the lease and taken possession, there’s nothing the Jag dealer can do to stop you.

3 Likes

I got a similar answer from a CA dealer. Very nice and took the time to explain it, but not worth my time to fly out. Working an east coast source right now that may be able to match. Will let you know what I find out.

If they work with US Bank (supposedly better MF than Jaguar Finance), please let me know.

I got an email from Jaguar North America this morning.

Thank you for contacting the Jaguar Customer Relationship Center.

I appreciate your inquiry and apologize that you are having difficulty with your vehicle purchase.

To the point on retailers being ‘forbidden’ from selling a vehicle to a customer that is outside of their local market, that is not the case. We do have a program that provides a bonus to a retailer that sells a vehicle to a customer in a local market as ultimately, we want them to grow their business in their market and also provide excellent service for their customers. Our research over time shows customers are most satisfied if they can be supported by the retailer they purchased their vehicle from. But, importantly, the bonus program does not prevent a retailer from selling a car to anyone outside their market. At the end of the day, it is a business decision of the retailer.

How the vehicle is delivered would be a negotiation between yourself and your retailer. Jaguar Land Rover Retailers are independently owned and operated, and, as such, are responsible for the day to day operation of their stores. This includes all sale negotiations.

I would suggest speaking with the Sales or General Manger to work out an agreement on with concern.

If you have any questions or require additional information, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-4-JAGUAR, option 9.

I would like to buy the Jag. Please advise for further steps.

I just need your name, birthday, social security number, home address and a couple major credit cards with expiration and cvv and we can get yiu a great deal on a jaguar purchase.

5 Likes

You forgot to provide the coupon code…

1 Like

Oh ya and you won a free cruise for 2 to the Bahamas with airfare and 3 nights in Orlando too.

1 Like

I think some of the question are already answered -
Last name Daniel, most likely Adam or Andrew, born 1992
likes Jaguars?

Damn watch out for the super sleuth.

It’s Andrew fyi and for a computer programmer in cyber security I can’t believe he posted his number online.

maybe it’s just a com-on for immatures like us? :slight_smile:

Is this a good deal? I’ve never leased before.

MSRP: $71,695
Sale price: $61,422.92
RV: 60%
Zero drive-off (as in I paid nothing and just got the car)
36mo/7.5K
MF: I can’t see it anywhere but I see a “rent charge” of $2111.83.
Payment: 600.00 (including tax but before insurance) and then I bought the tire/dent insurance so that ups it to 643.12 (it was $1499 for the insurance and I just rolled it in).

Maintenance included during lease period.