2017 Jaguar F-Type Premium Coupe, What do you think?

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2017 Jaguar F-Type Premium

MSRP: $74400
Selling Price: $64145
Rebates: $2000
Trade-in: $0

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15,000

MF: .000127

Security Deposit:
Total Due At Signing: $715 (First lease payment)
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $715
Sales Tax Rate: 6%

Keep in mind my states tax is like 3900 on this car (Fuck Maryland). It is 608 a month pretax.

What do you guys think??

If the total due at signing is really only $715 (meaning the dealer eats all the fees). Yea- take the deal!

The dealer didn’t really eat the fees. They just rolled it into the monthly.

1 Like

In a normal state its about $650 all in, with $650 due at signing… That’s a good deal - I would do it - Especially at 15k year miles.

if you did 10K its probably 607-610 a month including tax.

715 is just the first month payment IIRC.

I added the fees into the sale price above. After the rebate its 62k out the door.

Does no one else think the 2017 coupes will be more discounted next month due to dealers getting the 18s?

They might… but the RV and MF may change too (usually for the worse). Or they may all sell out. No idea, keep an eye on how fast they are moving at the dealers you want to purchase at.

Would you mind sharing dealer and sales person info, I’m looking for a good deal on a F-Type

Not sure if you’re going to find a good deal, but it was browns Jaguar in richmond VA.

Hello,

I am working with a dealer for an F-type Premium. I don’t have many of the numbers yet but, they are offering the following.

MSRP: $74,458
Selling Price: TBD
Term: 33/10
MF: TBD
Drive-off: $2,200
Monthly payment: $575 incl. tax

Italian Racing red with tons of options.

Thoughts on this?

1 Like

Try to get more info, including breakdown of drive offs, but $575 seems solid for a $75K car.

Yes. I currently lease a 2015 Infiniti Q50 which has 8 months left on it. The dealer is saying that they will add $75 to trade that in which brings the payment up to $650. I am going to offer 2k down and $550 as my budget. Let’s see if they bite

You don’t have to put any money down. Always go with zero down. They will usually expect you to pay the first months payment upfront though.

If total drive off inclusive of fees and first month is 2.2k, then 575k incl tax is a steal :slight_smile: .77% MSRP for those keeping score :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never put money down. If something happens to the car, stolen wrecked whatever, that money is gone.

This seems like a pretty good deal, what dealer is this if you don’t mind me asking.