2017 Infiniti Q50 Sport Lease Question

Hey Hackrs,

I’m new here and I’m in the market for a new car. I’m looking at a few cars and I got a quote for the Q50 Sport. MSRP is 45700 but was able to talk them down to 39546.
They’re giving me a quote at 387.89 plus tax. What do you guys think ?

Thanks in advance.

Get the full details on their offer:

• MSRP
  • Breakout of discount/incentives
  • Selling price
  • Money Factor (confirm no markup)
  • Breakout of fees
  • Ensure no money down as a capital cost reduction

There’s a pretty big thread about Q50 Premium leases in the “Share Deals and Tips” section of the forum which touches on some other trims. Check it out. Sub-$400 is a good deal, but there is likely room to get it down below $350 if you’re willing to put in some work!

1 Like

I would look at the premiums instead of the sport. There’s more lease support; $4950 incentives this month and invoice is typically $3,000 below MSRP so you’ve already got $8k in discounts right there. Shoot for 10-12k off though. There is dealer holdback as well but it’s hard to say how much. But 11-12k off would get you a pretty good lease on one.

1 Like

Thank you guys. I definitely spent some time last night reading the thread that HN308 started. I’ve been going back and forth with the internet sales manager at Tustin and I am just waiting for the response. I’ve turned my attention to the 2017 Q50 3.0T Premium now instead of the sport. I am also going to start emailing other dealers as well. I will post numbers here once I get them.

I am looking to pay 330-350/mo. I am also considering other cars as well but it seems like Infiniti has great incentives right now. All suggestions are welcomed!

This is the first offer I received.

MSRP : $46,235
Invoice price : $43,464
Selling Price : $36,474
MF rate : 0.00006
Residual amt : 51%
Miles / yr : 10K miles per year
Months : 39
Acquisition Fee : $700
DMV fees : $460.75

What did the payment come to before tax?

It’s coming out to 352/month before tax.

I’d push for around $34,000 as the selling price. Should be able to get close to that with all the lease cash available for these. This quote is for the 3.0T Premium and not the Sport, correct?

Yes that is correct. 3.0T Premium w/ Driver Assistance Package, Premium Plus Package, Cargo Package.
They posted a residual amount of 51%, does that sound accurate ?

That RV is correct for 10k miles. Banks set the RV and dealerships can’t alter them.

Yes, that’s accurate for Premium. I believe the Sport has a higher RV but may also have a higher MF.

Alright thank you. I’m looking at another car at a different dealership and I am getting ready to email them. Their MSRP is 43885. Should I still ask for the 34,000 cap cost or would it be okay to go down a bit lower ? Thanks in advance.

If the MSRP is a few thousand dollars less you should seek a lower selling price. I would target the same % discount. The reality is a little bit more complicated (combination of %discount from the dealer and fixed lease support from Infiniti) but it’s hard to nail down exactly what it should be.

Sounds good. Just emailed a couple more dealers. Looks like they are staying with their cap cost of 36,474 and was not willing to meet at 34,000. I’m thinking of coming up to 34,450 which takes the monthly to 350 after taxes but I will give them time and maybe they will come around so for now I will move on to other dealerships!

Here’s an offer that was sent to me.
What do you guys think ? Anything off ?