2017 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport AWD- April

Year: [2017]
Make, Model, and Trim: [Infiniti Q50 Red Sport AWD- April ]
Months/Annual Mileage: [39/12K]
Zip Code: [11214]

Quite a few dealers mentioned new numbers are coming out Monday (April 10). If anyone has them please post them here :slight_smile:

Also, if you know which incentives are available it would greatly help the community!

Does anyone know how the numbers compare to March? Also, does anyone have the updated MF/RV/incentives for the 3.0t signature?

Just got quoted $0 down, $589/mo for 36 mos including tax. Residual is 33, 360.

Not sure on this

That seems to be very high. Also, as far as I know, you should be going for 39 month leases with Infiniti (not sure if it was a typo).

Based on only one dealer’s quote, the monthly payment went up 10-15 dollars (they didn’t give any real numbers like cap, MF, RV, etc.).

Does anyone have any new data?

2017 Infiniti Q50 redsport
$450 per month- first month, DMV, bank fee, sales tax due upfront
$495 per month- First Month, DMV, Bank Fee due upfront Sales tax rolled in
$515 per month -Sign & Drive (first and DMV fees) , bank fee and sales tax rolled in
$0 down
39-12k
Msrp I priced you out on was for $54,965
Have more loaded red sports to

Call me if you have any questions 631-334-5320
I am an auto broker in Ny

Mf- 0.00003
Rv- 39/12k- 56%

Also that was correct march prorgams were in effect through April 10th but dealers didn’t know what was going on with prorgams until 2-3 before April 10th.

When will Infiniti start adding incentives. April is beginning of their year so im not seeing much. I can wait until August when my current lease is up. Better to wait until then?, will they start dealing the 17’s with the 18’s coming in soon?

Better off texting me 631-334-5320, no word on the 2018,also I’m sure you know, me being a broker or the dealer don’t know what the programs are like until they are released, the red sports are reasonable this month but back 2-3 months ago have seen this msrp I priced you on go for over $550 per month all the way down to $380 per month, no major rebates right now, so honestly with you being a potential customer I wouldn’t get one this month if someone tells you otherwise than there obviously looking to get you into a car to make a sale, but than again the price isn’t to crazy, I would rather see my customer wait and save even more money. And plus you have a current lease so dumping payments into your next lease would be a waste of money. If something comes up where the payment drops down to low $400s and you only have 2-3 months left, than maybe it’s worth dumping the payments. What are you leasing now? Because infiniti/Nissan have 2 month pullaheads.

I’m in a POS Ford Explorer Sport right now, last payment will be in August. Tried pull-ahead with Ford but they don’t want to deal either.Dealer actually told me my current deal was too good and he could not replicate!!! (imagine that) I came across lease hacker too late, otherwise i would have dumped my lease early and paid it off and gotten into the Q50 Red for around 400. I can wait. I will keep your contact info. the local INFINITI dealers don’t want to play ball right now. last one was only offering 5K off MSRP of 60K which put the payment way too high. March was the month for these. saw 15%+ off sticker with incentives. oh well, live and learn. If you see anything come up for NJ let me know, I would gladly pay a broker fee to bypass all the “fun” of dealing with the sales teams…

I hear you, i will let you know and that $60k car I can still get under $500, I get these cars thousands below invoice + incentives, also there is no broker fee.

sounds good, PM me or post here if you see anything worthwhile