2017 Honda CR-V

Year: [2017]
Make, Model, and Trim: [Honda CR-V LX, EX, Touring]
Months/Annual Mileage: [36/12K]
Zip Code: [91001]

Thanks!

Been watching for Costco pricing on the new CRV- nothing yet.

And Honda leases are usually not very good especially for a such a popular car.

I don’t see why the CRV is so popular, it feels a lot cheaper than the Rav4 or other equivalent sized small SUVs. The interior felt very cheap/plasticy. I know everyone has their own tastes, but I just don’t get it.

…this.

1 Like

It’s the most popular SUV/Crossover in the fastest growing segment.

I don’t doubt that at all, but I just don’t understand the popularity. I remember the days when Honda made quality cars, but now it seems when you want the quality luxury feel, you have to jump to Acura for that. In contrast, when I tried out the fully loaded Rav4 and highlander, it had a true luxury Lexus type of feel to it. I realize it’s not all about the luxury feel, but if you’re gonna drive around in a cheap plastic box then get a Chevy Equinox for significantly less money.

I’m referring to the 2016 btw, I haven’t tried out the 2017, so it’s possible they’ve made it significantly better.

2017 was totally revamped. Much better car. Recently test drove one. Also has Carplay /Android which Toyota refuses to implement in any of their cars.

very cool. I’m not in the market for an SUV anymore, but I’m glad to hear they improved it.

went to a dealership. They sell CR-V as MSRP, sharp. No incentives, no mark-up residuals, at all.

Lots of room, Honda perceived reliability and related resale value, good mpg, easy to price due to no real options on their trim levels. Seems like a good value if you buy and keep for over 5 years.

anyone has numbers for 2017 EXL AWD ?
Managed to get a sales price of 28k…
Thanks

36/12K: 65% RV, .00200 MF
Targeted: $500 grad, $500 military