2017 Genesis G90 lease deal

I got my 2015 genesis (g80) 3.8 with signature package 36/15k with just first payment paid up front for $355 a month.

Not that you care about a different vehicle I leased, however let’s put the MSRP and lease payment into perspective. BMW X5 40e MSRP $70,595with $6500 MSD down and the Gov’t tax credit of $4668, the net-net monthly is $629/m
Drive a German!

I agree!!! That’s way cheaper than the g90 and it’s german.

Achtung! How can they justify charging over 700 a month for a Korean sedan!!?!!

You guys don’t get it. Those interested in the G90 don’t care whether it’s Korean, and place no value on a car being “German”. X5 is like comparing apples to oranges. Like they say, if I have to explain, you wouldn’t understand.

Agreed. I don’t get it. I have trouble with seeing Korean and Premium Luxury Sedan used in the same sentence. And more importantly, conceptualizing that there could be a 700+ payment for aforementioned item.

1 Like

When I leased my 2014 Santa Fe, I did so based on the low payment vs the massive amount of features that the vehicle had (Ultimate package). To think that Hyundai has started making cars that are trying to compete with the Germans at the same (or worse) pricing is quite an endeavor.

This would be true if this were a car afficionado or Genesis forum. This is a leasehackr forum, so invariably any lease is going to attract comparison with other deals. If I post “wow guys I got a 63k Porsche for 400 a month” somebody would invariably point out that they got a 65k jag for 300 a month and to me that would be a fair point.

Of course, the ultimate decision as a buyer is myself, but why stifle the discussion with respect to leasing price points and relative values across brands by using such sweeping generalizations as “go with your heart” or “do what you want”?

+1. Lease it for the features and price points :slight_smile:

I agree, I lease cars base on incentives and prices. I only lease if they have ridiculous deals. Currently has 3 cars on lease with amazing leases, Less than $500 for my MB e350 and BMW 535i with minimum drive offs and took the Chevy Volt offer last month for like pennies. I even got a 2013 S550 for $750 with just the minimum drive offs. FYI, when leasing, get the options that you want but don’t go crazy on all the options, get what you need. I’m not a fan of head-up display. It makes me dizzy. lol. I have no issues with the Genesis, but i think it’s expensive right now to lease it. Wait for the deals if you’re not in a hurry.

2 Likes

That’s a good deal. If you want to transfer lmk …

Yeah, I just finished the lease last year and replace it with 2016 e350. That’s a 36 months lease, 12k/ year, 6% RV, .00058. Crazy deal i got

I don’t know … Genesis is coming hard for the Germans - SUVs are next

I have a friend who works for Hyundai, I can get a good deal on a g90 ultimate, but need help on setting myself up for a lease to get the 10750 in rebates, and then buy it out. I seen the one time least pay in this thread, but wouldn’t that require me to put out the 35 remaining lease payments? I’d like to figure out a way to finance all of this if possible. I’m using this app from my phone and am not seeing messaging. Feel free to message me. Thanks in advance.

Which forum? I google it but there is many of them. I checked few but couldn’t find any deals posted by members. I am thinking about leasing 2017 Genesis G80. What’s the best deal I can get for this car?

well which g80 trim are you talking about. either way u can get a good deal on the 2017 since the 2018s are here now.

Eh. I’ve got dealers quoting $465-525/month on zero down 36/12k for '17 G80 Base RWD. Florida. Nothing great here despite '18s hitting the floor.

I’m sure they’ll still drop in the coming months. There isn’t enough demand for them not to.

i live in socal and i got quoted 550 a month 2k due with 36/10k on the v8(no options available). with the new 18s coming i know 500 could be done easily in a month or two and got that confirmed by the sales manager at puente hills hyundai.

For sure. Remember - when it comes to Korean brands, the 1% rule becomes the .75% rule. On demos, it’s the .5% rule.