2017 Ford Explorer Sport Lease 36/12, Zero Down, RV,MF, Lease Incentives

Can you please let me know the MF and Residual Value for the ,17 Explorer SPORT model? 36mos/12k miles, live in Orange County, CA. A dealer today (oct 4) told me the rate% moved up to .50% from .25% & the residual is 47% now (36/12- Sport)?
What is the absolute MINIMUM drive off I can negotiate- Doc Fee, Acq Fee, License & Registration Calif? (don’t like to put money down on leases)
As of 10/4 are there any new lease cash incentives or is it still $3,000? In my Leasehacker Calculator does that $ go under Untaxed Incentives or Post Sale Rebates? Not sure the Difference.
This BuzyMom appreciates your help!

The “estimate your payment” calculator on the Ford site is actually linked to Ford Credit’s lease program (residual, MF, incentives, etc) database specific to your zip code!

It assumes full price (MSRP), but you can think of the down payment field as the “dealer discount” field. It does not include targeted incentives (e.g., lease loyalty), which you’ll have to find elsewhere.

Looks like there’s $3,500 in RCL Customer Cash through the end of the year. You can do a $0 drive-off lease; the incentives will take care of any drive-off fees you may have.

1 Like