Great lease for convertible sports car

1 Like

Take that deal and run.

$500 on a 68k unit now is insane.

Go get it.

1 Like

Im inside the dealership now running credit i hope they don’t give me hard time

Yes 10k 36m I’ve been back forth with this dealership for last 3 weeks

They called you back? Sounds like they’re eager to sell. Gives you some bargaining power.

By calling me back i mean I’ve been back and forth with this sales guy showing him out of state dealership offers and so … literally i was bugging him every now and then so as usual today is my day off and i called him and later he called me with his offer… initially i was asking $500 including tax sign and drive no out of pocket now its $1000 out of pocket

1 Like

Post pics once you finish signing

1 Like

Hello everyone need alil help

I reached out to a local dealership asking for a 2017 f type coupe premium for 36 months lease 10k miles

MSRP - 71695
Selling Price - 63971
Money Factor - .00035
Residual Value - 43733
Drive off 2500$
Payment $470

Dealer came back with
2500 drive off
499$ excluding taxes
7500 miles

Can someone tell me how i can make this deal better?

Yes. Lower the selling price, lose the drive offs and up the mileage

@dukez i wish it was that easy… the sales man isnt budging anymore…

Any advice

Then you may have to sit on it or try somewhere else. Tell him to give you a call when he changes his mind.

I dont want to pay more than 470$ tax inc and 2000 drive off for 10k miles

Is my ask reasonable or is it unrealistic

Send him @Sharif’s paperwork :laughing:

Your offer is reasonable.

Tell them to call you when they have 0 drive offs and $450 after tax.

Then they will call you with the 2k 450 after tax offer.

In seriousness, you need a bit of patience to get the deals. Or wait closer to month end. Work with more than one dealer

Hoping for @Sharif to send me his paperwork

I will send it to you as soon as i sign!

Guys i have bad news everything was fine dealership was giving me 10k off msrp plus 2k rebate so all together $12k off msrp but my credit score was 621 because apparently my older brother who has same first and last name as me (only different middle name we are from Bangladesh go figure) his collection accounts being reported on my credit report which i have to dispute and will take months to fix … in the mean time im trying to have my friend co sign for me lets see what happens tomorrow or may be day after tomorrow

They approved me with 621 score but tier 5 my mf went from .001xx to .002xx which was like around $170 more a month

That… was unexpected. Sorry my man