2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

@Dennis_Dmenace How was the install on the sports steering wheel? Do you have a Base F-Type?

If you don’t mind my asking, how much were you able to source the wheel for and where?

Btw, just want to thank everyone on this forum for shining a light on a great deal. I was able to get the following sign and drive deal on an F-Type Coupe Base (AT) with climate package:

Bank: US Bank
MSRP: $64,483
Agreed value: $55,500 (roughly)
Cap cost reduction: $862 (this came from the balance of the $2,000 Jaguar rebate)
Residual: $45,138 (70%)
Months: 36
Mileage: 10k/year
Base Monthly Payment: $439
Monthly Payment w/ South Florida tax: $470

Inceptions were roughly $1,138 (including first month, tag, title, etc.) and covered by the $2,000 Jaguar rebate.

1 Like

Which dealership in South Florida did you go to? Sounds like a very high RV which is good from what I understand. Congrats on the new car!

Which dealership in south Florida??

From jaguarparts.com for 755 only. Mine is base also with climate pack. Maybe 1 hr for the instalation need to do it slow.

can you please tell me the full numbers with details so I can contact the dealerships locally?

HI Can you please tell me the acquisition cost? also is it possible to show me an image of the paperwork so I can ask the dealer to match the deal?

I just asked Hornburg to match SMG’s deal, seen here:
https://smgcars.com/smgautobrokers/

They said SMG was just selling Hornburg’s cars, so he could match it. I don’t have the paperwork handy, but see if your dealer will match the SMG ad.

Would love to see some paper work to see if a dealer nearby can match the deal!

he actually gave u all the info u need haha

Bank: US Bank
MSRP: $64,483
Agreed value: $55,500 (roughly)
Cap cost reduction: $862 (this came from the balance of the $2,000 Jaguar rebate)
Residual: $45,138 (70%)

did anyone have any success with NY/NJ/CT area with this deal?

Which dealership in south florida?

Local dealer has a $20k discount on 2016.

http://www.sill-terharmotorsjaguar.com/new/Jaguar/2016-Jaguar-F-TYPE-Broomfield-denver-bbe66c9a0a0e0a6b3c8b741ff786d28f.htm

Might be enough to make a reasonable lease.

I reached out to that dealership for that exact vehicle and I was told they couldn’t do a lease through Jaguar because it is a 2016; however, they later said they would consider a private/internal lease. I subsequently asked for numbers and I was ignored. I followed up on a few occasions (in response to automated/generic emails asking if I was happy with what service was provided and if I had received all information requested) and was ignored every time…

I don’t think they’re willing to work out a “leasehacker” deal.

Man these things take a dump in depreciation. Car hasn’t moved 2 feet from where the trailer dropped it off and already 20k off…

1 Like

Maybe next time they’ll put a backup camera in standard :laughing:

1 Like

They will for MY 2018. It probably wasn’t by choice though since it’s actually an upcoming federal law, so all 2018 vehicles will come with backup cams.

1 Like

Guys i need immediate help i just got a call from my local jaguar dealership they are willing to do a base convertible for $1000 out of pocket and $500 a month tax in (florida) should i pull the trigger?

1 Like

If you want a convertible
What’s msrp

$68433 characters …