2017 Equinox deal CONFIRMED; '17 LT (FWD) $29,975 MSRP car for $144/mo (+ tax) w/ effective $370 total out of pocket. Possibly cheaper deals for LS model available. Florida

My unscientific perception is that dealers have seen an increase in demand and have responded with an increase in price. Basic supply/demand principles.

abrahamcisco - I too would like to know the dealer information. Also when you say the “Sales Price is $2” - what exactly does that mean?

@abrahamcisco I’m interested in more info on the 2017 equinox deal. I can’t PM yet so can you email me: dtothacrazze @ yahoo .com

Thank you for your time.

Can you please pm me the dealer and contact information. I am interested in getting this deal.

Can you PM me about the Equinox deal and dealership please?

Any luck in the Charlotte, NC area? I have tried to contact various dealers but no one budging to offer anything closer to this deal. Would appreciate any feedback on the experience that you may have had.

Has anyone completed the Costco phone survey yet? Can you tell me what specific questions they ask? I used a family member’s account when signing up for the benefit, and I obviously don’t want to screw up any questions they may ask that could possibly invalidate my cash card. :confused:

I’m am curious about the conquest cash. I currently have my own house but have a license that still shows my parents address. My sister who still lives with my parents is currently leasing a Nissan. With my license showing that address, will that qualify me for that incentive?

Other than your Costco membership number and address (where you want them to send the card), rest all were generic questions.
How did you hear about the GM holiday event?
Was it a deciding factor?
What did you like in your Equinox?
Which other brands did you look at?
Did you finance or leased the vehicle?
Did you buy any accessories from the dealership?
Rate dealership and the representative.
The lady on phone was not very courteous, sounded kind of stressed and wanted to finish the survey ASAP.

can anyone confirm that all people in the same household/same address qualify for the costco gift card even if the membership card is not in their name?

Has anyone pulled off any of these Chevy deals in the Chicago land area?

I am also looking to get this done in this area

Hi i was hoping to get more information on your So Cal dealer… Hopefully its not too late

Hi i was hoping to also receive the dealer’s information if its not too late. Thanks!

So, I got the following deal in California based on the info from this site/members (thank you):

Equinox LS
MSRP: $26,405
Selling Price: $23,417
Lease Loyalty: $2,000
Bonus Tag: $1,000
Lease Cash: $1,700
CCR: $750
Total Rebates: ($5,450)
Net Cap Cost: $17,967
Residual: 66% ($17,427)
Term: 24
Money Factory 0.00125 (waive the Acquisition Fee)
Drive Off: $0 (actually zero, drive off taken out of price)
Payment $72 (including tax)
Costco Deal: $700 Cash Card

There were some shenanigans that went on that I will not outline here but ultimately, I think the dealer took a deal they normally would not have, in order to make it right (kudos to them). As others have outlined, the incentives/programs are there, all you have to do is negotiate the right price (and money factor of course). The rest should line up if there is no monkey business on the dealer’s part.

3 Likes

You sir, take 1st place in the Equinox lease contest. So 72/month before the Costco card?? Niiiice.

Yea, i’d like to see others replicate it but like I mentioned, it probably should have been about $105-ish a month.

Can you PM me dealer info? Name/Location? Thanks!

I figured I’d post his here too.

Alright, so the wife and I pulled the trigger on a pair of LT’s last night in Northwest Ohio, Southeast Michigan are. We didn’t get the amount off MSRP some of the others in large volume areas did, but I really didn’t have too much time to dicker about as work is about to explode before the holidays (I drive for FedEx) and there’s no guarantee that I’ll have any time off before Christmas. We did one for 10k a year and the other for 12k, and other than the 12k being red(a $395 upcharge) they were exactly the same.

2017 Equinox w/ convenience group, cargo closeout panel, protection package, and lug nuts
MSRP $29450
Agreed Price $27650.05
Incentives $5450 ($2000 conquest, $1700 lease, $1000 bonus tag, $750 incremental)
Net Cap Cost $21822.91
RV .65 for 10k/yr
MF .00125 (waived acq fee)

Payment $151 (7.25% tax rate)
Drive Off $1000 (effective $300 with Costco card)

The deal was the same on unit 2, only it was Red and had 12k a year, bringing the payment to $175 a month. So all in all, 2 cars for $325 a month with effectively $600 down not bad.

What’s the benefit of waiving the acquisition fee for a higher MF? I’m running the calculator and my price goes up waiving the fee vs rolling it in. Am I missing something?