2017 Equinox deal CONFIRMED; '17 LT (FWD) $29,975 MSRP car for $144/mo (+ tax) w/ effective $370 total out of pocket. Possibly cheaper deals for LS model available. Florida

Second attempt to upload. The guy I am working with says this is the best he can do as he doesn’t have any bonus tag.

He said once I add my drive off 930 in, it will get me down to 211 a month and I will get the 700 costco rebate after.

Honestly, I am not bothered about the LT, but I want at least bluetooth and a rear camera for my wife. We need 15k miles as this will be our only car.

Should I walk away, take it or drop down to an LS?

Boy i wish I lived in Miami!

Thank you,

Daniel

@tr10 hahaha that barman comment made me LOL. So true!

I got one tonight with tech, convenience, and confidence packages. 172 with 7% tax. 1222 down for dealer fee, tag transfer, title, first month. Will post full details in the morning.

Btw, deal was in Broward. Dealer said I could share but not to go crazy with referrals on this deal. So it might be limited.

Great Bramen reference tr10.

I’m in Jacksonville fl and would love to be able to make this deal happen. Could use some help on how to go about making this happen. Wife currently has an active GM lease. Not a Costco member. Could someone PM me dealer information. Willing to have it shipped.

Wow, outstanding, congrats!

Damn, I owe someone a beer!
And more details!

In norcal got LT with convenience package 12/24 for $141 after tax and $1029 drive off.
Thanks to all those who contributed to this thread.

2 Likes

Some great deals being put up here tonight! last few days of the month usually get those stubborn dealers itching to move more units.

No deals in NY - no one willing to approach a 10% discount, and those who come close inflate MF. Best offer I got was 2k off a 31k car, and somehow they kept quoting it at $325/MO for a 36/15k. Even when I did the math in front of them calculating a lower payment. Not sure why they refuse transparency. I’d appreciate a dealer recommendation if anyone has one.

well, picked up my equinox LT, with convenience package and driver confidence package, in Lakewood, New jersey
Was not a tagged unit but dealer gave me the 750 to make it up,
635 out of pocket\174 a month, 2 years , bumped to 12k a year, so, would have been about 161 with 10k miles
i am happy with deal,
will post final sale price when wife returns with paperwork that i left in car,
even sales person could not believe the deal i got for a 30k car,
lease hackers rocks!!!

1 Like

anybody know if the program changed now that it’s Dec?

Doesn’t Pine Belt have a massive dealer prep fee? That was the sole reason I didn’t consider going there last year when I got an Equinox

Ok so I emailed the dealer where I get my service done. Originally offered $385 a month for 24/10. I wrote back and thanked him but we were way off and that there is a dealer further north in the state offering the following deal. This was based on TR10s info.

10% off MSRP
$4700 in rebates and bonus tag. (I broke down each rebate)
Waive Acq. fee.
money factor .00125
66% residual
Costco program
no money down except fees, and first month.

I sent him the VIN# from their inventory that I was interested in. Also said I could wait until December if they need to reallocate the bonus tag.

MSRP was $30365. So based on those numbers I got $173 a month with tax.

Manager called me to ask a few details. Said he would match the price if I buy today… They actually didn’t have any more bonus tags but he used GM cash to match it. Actual monthly is 172.98. Money down was 1222. Consisted of 699 dealer fee, 1st month, title and tag.

Numbers on the lease form are messy though. They moved a lot of numbers around to match the deal. For example. they kept in the acq fee and charged the lower MF even though that would have normally bumped up my monthly a couple of dollars. Some other moved around numbers like that too. Final numbers though matched what we agreed on when I arrived at the dealership so I didn’t care or complain. If you are interested I’ll try and break it down when I have the paperwork in front of me.

I’m too new to PM so if someone wants the dealer’s contact info please PM me.

TR10. I had punched your numbers into a lease calculator and get the same monthly price you are paying with zero down. Since you actually paid $1070 and title, tag, and 1st month alone don’t add up to that much I think you are paying the dealer fee but it’s just not showing up on the paper work for some reason.

I’m seeing the same thing on my paper work. My dealer said the dealer fee was $699 but like you I don’t see it on the paperwork. But without it, my cash down should have been 699 less. The difference in our monthly price is due to the 1 point difference in residual and sales tax and my higher MSRP.

The numbers I used with the dealer in email were 30365 - 3036.50 - 4700. This got to the 172 and change price with no money down except fees and 1st month.

So either the dealer fee really was waived by Costco but they still kept that money by using some cash to make up the difference which we paid at closing or it’s in there but not showing up clearly on the paperwork. Either way it’s still a great deal. Just trying to solve the mystery.

Could be, but at the end of the day I think what you said was right; they could move as much money around on the paperwork as they wanted so long as the payment and drive-off’s were good, as well as making sure I received that costco cash card. I won’t complain, this is plenty of car for the $.

1 Like

nobody has an update on December numbers and incentives?

They haven’t updated the book yet on the link I have.

think you can pm me your dealer? i’m new and can’t pm you. thx.

Looks like they updated it since I checked earlier this morning.

MF is the same. Lease cash is the same. Residual is the same.