2017 Chevy Volt lease advice

I got a quote on a 2017 Chevy Volt LT in the San Diego area this morning, and it comes out way higher than anything I’ve seen on these forums. I’m especially concerned about the low residual and high money factor. Are those things negotiable, and how much better of a deal should I expect?

Thanks.

Dealers generally don’t mark down the residual because there is no benefit for them. It looks like the dealer is marking up the MF, which is 0.00040 for the Volt this month. Yes you can negotiate the MF down if it is above the base MF.

littleviolette,

A dealership in SD did the same to me yesterday. I am in the process of looking for a 2017 Chevrolet Volt (LT) and the dealer used a MF of .0006 and a Residual of 48% which does not jive with some of the other numbers I have read online. What is the appropriate residual?

I am also confused as to why $1205.25 of my rebates have been allocated as Upront Charges ($880.38) and ($324.87) advanced payment. When I asked, I was told “it is what it is” and “your digging too deep”. Never good words to hear…

Thanks!

36/10k 51%
36/12k 50%
36/15k 48%

Can someone list current lease cash for a '17 Volt LT in MA? Thanks.

48% residual for 36/15k is correct as @ricoj40 has stated. 2017 Volt LT’s MF is 0.00040 but GM allows dealers to mark up the MF by the maximum of .00084. The advanced payment should be your 1st monthly payment. I am still trying to figure out what the Upfront Charges are. I was thinking that it is the tax on your Cap Cost Reduction but the numbers don’t match…