2017 Chevy Volt Deal?

as opposed to you, don’t need one at this moment, so willing to wait a little, perhaps it will be worse for me, but willing to risk that.

so I think I am ale to extrapolate why the CT lease from gengras is so “cheap”, they are actually giving a relatively bad price on the car itself (vs. what I’ve seen in CA), but including the $3K CT ev rebate in the price (which it does go directly towards), which brings it to $199.

Take CA for example, if one could credit the $1500 directly to lease, one would see things around $185-$190 a month before taxes (knocking off $45 a month for the $1500 in savings). just puts it into context.

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a pretty good deal! I started shopping for a Chevy Volt myself here in Socal. I’m good for 10k per year so I might be looking to pay extra to get leather seats. Good luck!

Another thing I’m learning, it seems GM really really limits the ability for dealers to sell cross region. Even if I find a car in an area where I’ll be, if I tell them I’d want to register it in a different region they say they are not allowed to sell / lease me the car.

I got a $34,xxx msrp Volt LT, base everything, nothing fancy for $0 out the door and $266/mo tax included. I’m happy with this deal! I may be weird/sour grapes in saying this, but I don’t care for leather seats anyway, and even without Bose system, the stereo sounds fine to me.

I’m glad my car needs are settled for the next 3 years (well,2 years since my other Spark EV lease ends in 2019).

Why do I keep coming back to this forum? Maybe I’m afraid a better deal will come up. Maybe I should stop browsing, lest I see a true deal show up in a month. And I’m not talking about that damn $98/mo BMW i3 (yes really). That thread angers me, but I read every post in it anyway!

Good luck with the car search! The Volt is a very nice car.

1 Like