2017 Chevy Traverse 1LT Lease Help

Thanks. Hope your still keeping and eye out for me :slight_smile:

I got one for $269 - 0 down, 36/10k. Not sure how much it would be for 12k.

@alex_b @chevysalesgirl best I was able to find so far is $357 (tax included) for 36 months, $0 down, 12k, black on black with captain seats (cloth) and tech package.

Ouch that stinks. No icv on any gm trim? Or just this model. Are there any other restrictions on these icv Rebates

I got same thing 1LT with technology for 2 yrs/24K at $315 including tax and 0 down. 23 payments. My cousin bought a few days later same thing but at $299.

@gluck that sounds like a sweet deal. Was that in Socal by any chance? Would the location even matter? How long ago was that?

FWD or AWD? 20 char…

FWD. Socal , simpsons chevy

can’t work with silverado, equinox, traverse, sonic, colorado, and camaro i believe.

Unfortunately he doesn’t even have the car but thanks for the heads up! Still looking for a deal on a lease for a Traverse 1LT with tech package, bucket seats (cloth), $0 down.

I do see some on the website, there are two simpsons chevy in oc. Check both of them

1 Like

I got the following offer for a Silver 2017 FWD Traverse 1LT with Tech Package, Ebony cloth interiors with bucket seats

MSRP: $37150.00
Sell Price: 32226.15 ($1750 rebate and $3173.85 dealer discount)
36 Months, 12K Miles
RV: 57%
MF: 0.00081
$0 down payment

If my calculations are correct (I have my doubts, since this is all new to me and I’m in learning mode), that would mean $350.21 + Tax/month, based on the numbers above. Is that correct? If it is, then the only way to get the monthly payments to the $299-$315/month range (tax included) would be for them to reduce the sales price of an additional ~$2000?

The Chevy website is advertising $329 - $2,500 at signing for a 2018 Traverse 1LT (new design) for current chevy lessees. I don’t think the cars are out yet, but implies they may lease well right out of the gate with a reasonable dealer discount and perhaps a larger competitive lessees incentive.

@chevysalesgirl if you get a chance, could you confirm that total for rebates / incentives for the OP’s car is $3500 for 91606 zip and previous GM leasee? I thought I saw $5000 on a different post but I might be wrong. Thank you!

for purchase rebate?

@chevysalesgirl Ah, for lease (36mo, 12k). Thank you!

can i have the VIN…

No, I mean in general for 2017 FWD Chevry Traverse 1LT, not tied to a specific VIN. I tried getting that info but unfortunately I couldn’t.

4500 with a current lease. 3000 without. everything changes tomorrow though.

1 Like

I always feel like a kid on Christmas eve wondering what the new month will bring from GM!

1 Like