2017 Chevrolet Volt LT offer, should I go for it?

Greetings all,

Hope you well.
I just recieved an offer from a chevy dealer here in the OC and I would like to get your opinion if possible.

2017 Chevrolet Volt LT
MSRP: $34440
Sale price : $30751

Incitivies:
Customer cash :$1300
Total rebate : $7360
Total cash & rebate : $ 8660
Due at delivery : $1300 ( includes first payments and taxes etc…)
$0 security $0 down payment

Residual : 51%
MF : 1.49% OR (.00062)

36 Months / 10k
Monthly payments : $201.43 without OC TAX
Monthly payments : $217.43

PLUS ill get $1500 cash rebate from CA STATE.
Monthly payments after CA rebate : $205.8

I’m not sure why the MF is different from what the experts suggesting here (0.00040)

Can the MF be different from a dealer to another?
Should I go for it ? Do you think its a good deal ??

Thanks for your time and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Cheers.
H

Looks like a pretty good deal. I think the MF is the norm from other deals I’ve seen.

I was just quoted with the same money factor but much much higher payment. Wish I could get this deal in Colorado!

Do you qualify for loyalty or competitive lease ($500)? Is the unit bonus tagged ($500)? Ask about the first month waiver rebate.

I got a lower payment before tax ($199) on a higher MSRP ($35,800) with the same $1,300 customer cash.

Yes, I’m currently leasinng a Dodge Dart and he said that I do qualify for $500 loyal bonus cash ($500) which is included in the total incitives. I need to ask if that Unit is bonus tagged for another $500.

I’v been trying to get the private bonus cash through chevy’s website $1000 but it’s not working.

Do you remember who helped you out? The deal I just posted its from chevy Simpson in garden grove Orange County!

I’ll PM you. Used Simpson Chevy Irvine

You can find bonus tags by searching inventory on www.chevrolet.com. Ask about the first month payment incentive.