2017 C300 lease suggestion

Here is what autobytel shows:

thanks for this cash rebate. i hope this “dealer cash” is not included in the 25% off…
not sure if those 18% off new c300 deals are including this $2k off or not.

18% off, end of 2017 model year C300, works for me. But I’m going hold off until end of Sept (Q3) to run my RFQ and hope inventory is still avail.

are you able to add the fleet $2k on top of this 18%?

I hope so, I don’t plan to mention it until I have completed negotiation of the final price. When I used our company discount last year ($2k) the money was paid directly by MBZ to the dealer so it doesn’t cost the dealer a penny.

MB deals here (CA) already applied dealer cash on their offerings, $2k for 2017 c300 this month, so basically, fleet $2k won’t take effect. dealer killer… as well as the 18% off new c300 deals i believe.

New here. What is a fleet discount? Is that someting your employer has specifically with Mercedes?

Yes, but there are several other ways to be eligible for it: USAA member, United Mileage Plus Premier member, and several other professional memberships - ADA, ABA, AMA, etc

Fleet is only going to give you a net $500 discount.

Rebates don’t stack so when you add fleet ($2,500) you delete dealer cash ($2,000)

Wait a minute, on 2017 C Class Is fleet $2000 or $2500?

fleet raised to $2500, dealer cash to $2k, this month. net is the same $500.

Where are you seeing that? Auto Bytel is showing $1,500 for dealer cash

Holy crap if that is true I’m glad I waited! Cus I was abouy to sign on labor day weekend. I was getting 17.4% off of a Base C300 without fleet incentive. I waited so that my PenFed would kick in next month, for that extra $500 difference if its 2500 now, then my difference from the last deal will be 1,000 lowering my C300 0 down 36/15k payment to about $330!

give you a net $500 is what they typically do. no matter how much dealer cash raised or not. and RV might drop.