2017 C300 Cabriolet Private Lease Transfer - $489/month - $2k DAS

Hello Everyone,

First time posting on MP and I’m not a broker/dealer just trying to pass on a deal which I wish I took for myself but can’t due to it being transfer and no pull ahead available. Anyways Below is the info. PM me for dealer info/contact. They are willing to ship out of state and was told it’s an additional ~$500-600.

Monthly - $489
Total Due (Includes application, 1st payment, detailing etc): $2084
Miles: ~1k miles per month available
Months Left: 23
Exterior: Selenite Grey Metallic
Interior: Black
4Matic: Yes

Spec sheet is below for the vehicle.

looks like its E300 instead of C300

No its a c300 cabriolet. check “Black soft Top”

What is color combo? And is it 4matic?

Exterior: Selenite Grey Metallic
Interior: Black

Yes it’s 4matic

what’s the location?

It’s in Ohio I believe

what do you mean it’s a “transfer”? Dealers don’t offer lease transfers.

Correct and I believe the issue here is that the client is trying to get into a “new” lease and the dealer is “helping” them probably get rid of this one and thus why the sales person contacted me out of the blue. I agree the dealer should not be involved at all here but I don’t even know who the actual owner is of the car. They are probably trying to make a quick $$ within the $2k they are asking for which I’m asking them the breakdown so I can post it here.

maybe best not to get involved trying to “help” the dealer with something that has nothing to do with you

2 Likes

Not trying to help the dealer in any way :). Just thought about passing it along to someone here in case they were interested. So was doing it more for the community than the dealer.

1 Like

and just FYI yes the dealer is trying to profit it seems so that :poop: they are def adding a $200 car detail and 1 hr of labor + the rest profit for them :man_facepalming: … god dealers piss me off sometimes.

closed per request by OP.