2017 C300 Cabriolet Loaner deal check please!

Hi All,

I’m getting a lot of help on this forum!
This time I need a help on 2017 C300 Cabriolet loaner deal!
I got an offer as the below:

Res $30721.90 (56.8%)
MF 0.00097

They are saying there is no loyalty or anything but $1,500 incentive already built in selling price.
Need your advice on this deal!
Thank you again.

1 Like

That is an amazing deal. Take it before someone else does

1 Like

Only thing that would make this better is MSDs. Otherwise, jump on it.

1 Like

Thank you all!
So I took $2K Fleet instead of $1.5K lease incentive. (I hope we can stack those up together!!)
And I asked to do 10 MSDs.
If they take credit cards on MSDs, I might do with this option!

Again, thank you very much!!!

2 Likes

jump on this quick dude!

1 Like

This is awesome. Do it!

It could be even better than this, at least if you’re in California – although I wouldn’t mention anything… If it’s truly a loaner, transfer fee at DMV should be ~$50, and not the $486 that they’ve listed.

Let them charge him the $486, he will get a refund from DMV if the registration is not due yet…It happened to me couple of months ago on the loaner I leased.

Get it quick before someone here comments that they got a better deal. Cant wait to see this in the trophy garage !

Hey Guys

Thanks for the comments!
I just stopped at the dealer and went a test drive and it was good!

1. For the registration, it was registered in Apr. 17 and it’s due anyways in this month. So I believe I’m good on the registration charge!

2. I reserved the car to pick up tomorrow since I have a trade-in (16 Camry, 11 month left, around 3k owe) so the final payment will be $360 with still 10 MSDs.

I will post the final deal tomorrow! Thanks guys!!

Dud u try taking the camry to carmax ? And check vs ur pay off?

Yeah. I took it to the Carmax but trade in value is a bit higher! But of course, they have’t seen my Camry yet (bumper scratches and few dings on back bumper) so it might get lower a bit tomorrow.

AutoNation, Is that in Westmont, IL do they have any non cabriolet loaners to deal on there?

AutoNation is all over the US. OP’s deal is in CA though.

It appears that a lot of the good deals are on the west coast