MSRP: [$25685]
Selling Price: [$23047.65]
Rebates: [$6457.68]
Rebate Breakdown (I just see codes, I don’t know what all of them are)-
XAA - $1075
KMJ - $1500
KTY - $1500
LWX - $500
UDE - $1882.86 (GM creditcard rebate 382.86 + 1500 GM card incentive)
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [24]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [Unknown]
Residual: [66%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$1188.55] - includes all taxes
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$0] - single pay

Zip Code: [92604]
Sales Tax Rate: [7.75% for zip 92604] - lease agreement says 6.2%

dealer had advertised a sign and drive($0 drive off) lease for $129/month/10k/24 months. I then used my GM rebate points plus the $1500 GM credit card incentive to get to $57.91 (with $0 drive-off).

I then negotiated a one pay of $1188.55 nothing else down, no drive off. I di the lease on Friday.

It works out to just ~$49.52/month

3 Likes

I forgot to add that one of the rebates for the deal was the Buick/GMC loyalty rebate. My wife has a 2016 Buick Encore. This is now our second one. What a deal though !

Sounds like a great deal. Congrats.

Just to be clear, I wasn’t eligible for the Asian conquest lease rebate. I was however eligible for the Buick loyalty rebate and the GM credit card rebate incentive. I feel that I got a fantastic deal even though the Asian lease conquest wasn’t part of it.

Does anyone know what the rebate codes (XAA, KMJ, KTY, LWX) stand for ?

How much was the loyalty rebate?
AWD or FWD?

I am not exactly certain on the loyalty rebate. But I believe that it was either $1500 or $500 - If you can figure out the lease rebate codes in the first posts then you’ll know.

It was front wheel drive.

Beautiful vehicle by the way with lots of bells and whistles and most of the fun electronic and phone connect toys.

I couldn’t help but look at the dealers website I leased from. Now I wish I’d waited. They are running the same deal now but for $119 a month - $10 less a month than I paid before the one pay thing. With my discounts I could’ve got the Encore for under a grand as a one-pay.

I got a fabulous deal but the deal now is better.

1 Like

Can you tell me what dealer you got this from? Might try to get one of these.

It was from Simpson Buick-GMC in Buena Park, Ca (www.simpsongm.com). The website says they have 10 at that price. To qualify you need a non-GM lease or a Buick or GMC lease. Ask them if they’ll give you a better deal for a one-pay lease.

I worked with the internet manager (Riyaz Mansuri) email - rmansuri@simpsongm.com

I personally also had a GM credit card incentive of $1500 plus my $382 earned rebate points that further reduced my cost. I have no info on how you qualify for that offer. It just showed up in the mail.

Here’s the Ad from the website:

So your a Capital One GM cardmember, and a offer certificate came in the mail? Because to the best of my knowledge you only redeem the points, I had no idea there was another incentive on top of that?

Yeah they have done that a number of times usually around the March timeframe. They offer to top-up your earnings with a bonus offer.

We used another GM credit card top-up last year for my wife’s Buick.

The deal this year though was much better and too hard to pass ! Really - Who could pass up a deal like this for just $50/month (which is what it cost me).

I have been driving the car now for over 2 weeks and really enjoy it.

wow what a deal you got man, congrats!

any idea if these guys ship? east coast here

I Have no idea if they ship out of state. However I would guess if there’s money in it for them they’ll do it. It doesn’t hurt to ask.

Try to replicate locally

@max_g will be tough for me since i dont want to have another CC and this one shows almost 1900 in cc incentives/rebates

can someone give some info on the GM credit card from experience?
My understanding is that there was an old GM credit card that gave a lot of incentives but the current one is not so good? Unless you had the old one you can’t get it?

How often are there incentives etc? Trying to gauge if it’s worth getting for a future GM lease.

I opened the GM Buypower card after reading this, and reading that other people on other forums get the same top-off cash. Usually rolls around during the beginning of the year.

I can tell you about my experience with the original GM credit card. I have bought a number of cars over the years using the rebate points. For every dollar I spend using the CC they give me 5 cents up to $500/year.

Occasionally (like once a year or so) they mail out these top-up offers. Usually I wasn’t in the market for a car so my experience in the past was that I’d just ignore them. Last year though my wife needed a car and they gave me an extra $1000 towards a purchase (or lease) of a GM car. This year they gave me $1500 which I used on the Encore lease.

I look at these offers like rebates. The offers come and go depending on what is selling or not.

Also, ignoring this year which seems to be exceptionally generous, it seems like when these CC top-up offers are valid the other rebates are lower. My impression is that they just move the incentive money around to target different groups. I suppose they sell more cars that way.

@Masterblaster

a)
how long are these top-up offers good for?

b)
just to clarify, you are a cardholder of the original GM card, not the current one? Do you know the difference?