2017 Bolt Ev Premier San Jose Lease Deal with Pauly D!

I can work this a few ways for you. Text or send me a email.

Paul Duran
Capitol Chevrolet
Internet Fleet Manager
(408) 464-6499
paul.duran@dgdg.com

This deal is only good for you to make money on. What a joke.

Actually this is a very good deal I’m just on here to assist customers that need information. Maybe this deal does not work for you. You are more than welcome to have a conversation with me about this at any point my number is all over the website 408 464-6499

Lol I think you should stop posting deals here. I don’t think you’ve ever had a Leasehackr deal. There’s a reason nobody comments on your posts…

Fixed.

20 char…

Give me a call buddy if you’d ever like have a conversation like two adults

Thank you for your recommendation. However I get 20 to 30 emails per day asking me to send them custom quotes.

As a matter fact I helped a customer yesterday that looked at this lease and came in and negotiated in person down to a better lease that worked for them. I completely understand that most of you on here interested in leasing a vehicle. But I do appreciate the people that I meet on here that have purchased vehicles for me in the past.

Every time I post I look forward to your daily comments he keeps me entertained. Keep up the good work gentlemen. You’re more than welcome to call me and have a conversation at any point. I’m actually a very friendly person and would love to meet you guys one day.

If someone is interested in the Bolt, check out the deal offered by Phil (from the same dealership :stuck_out_tongue: ):

Down here they would want like $600 a month for the same thing 0 down. No joke.

I just got a fully loaded Bolt Premier (MSRP $43,510) at Hooman Chevrolet for $353/mo (including LA county tax), true $0 drive off, 12K/36. Full details here: Chevy Bolt Premier $353/mo

Lol. I’d pay to see the 30 emails you get asking for quotes as well as your response. I bet you’ve scammed all the grandmas around town with your great deals.

It’s more fun to let you talk to Santa Claus.