2017 Bolt EV Premier (MSRP: $43,905) - $0 Drive-Off and $285/mo

@ChevyEvikay92 are you from Fremont dealership? What about this one below? Thanks!
Bolt LT $270/month for 36 months, zero signing, for 12K mile.
https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2017-chevy-bolt-270-mo-or-net-121-after-incentives-and-1-pay-nor-cal/22891

Not the same type of car. LT vs Premier. You can see the difference in MSRP.

Fremont and Dublin are sister dealers so they use the same systems for selling cars. Thatā€™s why the paperwork looks so similar too.

Moving this to Marketplace since this is a salespersonā€™s post.

@Jon Sorry, I didnā€™t know where to start the post in the first place

You can get this for $293.65 (includes 9.5% tax) per month zero drive off in socal plus $700 gift card

Only $8600 with single pay

Edit: sorry add $5.xx a month for color upcharge

@Svsfan where do you see that price for a Premier in SoCal?

@Jon it is on the main Leasehackr page

Am I blind? I donā€™t see the $293/month.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/chevy-bolt-lt-costco-program-lease-deal-so-cal-247-per-month-10k-36-mo-zero-down/22709/22

Were you offered this deal or did you just calculate it yourself? Have you spoken to @chevysalesgirl? As far I know, she doesnā€™t and wonā€™t do one-pay.

1 Like

No I havenā€™t talked to chevysalesgirl, Iā€™m working wth another dealer from the link above.

I look at the premier deal for 293.65 (10k, includes 9.5% tax and $0 drive off) and calculate myself.

Iā€™m gonna get the base LT with single pay but Iā€™m using GM employee discount, will save about $1300 but no $700 costco cash card.

If anyone is wondering, it would be about $5800 tax included with single pay on LT 10k with GM employee discount.

@Svsfan, it looks like an awesome deal !

@henrylam are you still in the market for the Bolt EV Premier ?

@ChevyEvikay92 Thanks. I got my Bolt last night.

@ChevyEvikay92 I am in market for a Bolt. In fact two; my friend and I are planning to buy. SF Bay area; Closer to Dublin. Any deals you are aware of? we were quoted $255/mo, $0 down for Bolt LT, 10k miles.

Thanks.

@knkums Which dealership did you get the 255 quote from?

Tried to message you, but couldnt. Can you send me a message or let me know a # I can reach you at.

Would like to close a deal before the end of the month on a Base Bolt LT with DC Charging only. 36/12k. Costco member

@ChevyEvikay92 Iā€™m interested in leasing Bolt EV premium. Where can I reach you? Which dealership? I live in Santa Clara, CA. Looking for 36/12k, fast charging, costco member, current chevy lessee.

kiddykackr:
I went to Dublin

Here is @ChevyEvikay92 contact information from previous post:

Jonathan Sack
(650) 395-9598
Chevrolet Internet Sales Manager