2017 BMW X3 lease

well I have tried with please give me your msrp, sale price before and after incentives, mf, residual to help me understand the monthly payment and typically either the dealer don’t give those or what they give, they don’t negotiate from that point onward and becomes like take it or leave it sorts

clearly I can be the most successful broker :wink:

Not all dealers like to play ball. Some are simply interested in getting you in the door in the hopes you’ll fall in love and take what they offer, or significantly lessen your chances of haggling with them. There are plenty around though, if you’re willing to travel to get a deal. The further you throw your net, the more likely you will be to find one that will bite. If you’re simply looking local, you lower your chances of scoring a great deal, let alone finding a dealer that’s transparent.

true … and every time I stepped in a dealership I have cursed myself for not going back again in unless they deal with me over the email but o well I have spent nearly 15hrs with 3-4 dealerships in the last one month

sorry for the novice question, when I search for a loaner say on cars.com do I search under “new” or “used” “certified” ?

Houston does have deals… I got both me and my mom really good deals on X3 loaners at Advantage Midtown in the past few weeks. They’ll play ball.

thanks. BMW in Katy had SOME great prices. but rare in Houston

I walked in at the beginning of February because I saw loaner X3s at almost 20% off msrp online and asked to get a lease deal. I have a prior relationship with them so I was pretty straightforward. They told me it couldn’t be done that way, I told them it could and go run it through finance. I walked out with a deal an hour or so later.

I walked back in about a week ago to get my plates and they had posterboards printed in the front showing the lease deals with loaners. There was a bit of cap cost reduction in their advertised numbers but some of the deals were crazy, I think 330e’s were about $140/month. They mentioned though that the reason they were advertising the deals was because RV and MF changed at the end of February so YMMV.

Katy BMW. I been watching. it changed to $88mo this Monday, but when i called , it was sold the PAST weekend. Shady. time is money, i stopped watching that dealer. just the ethics alone was shady. Who knows what else is shady with what they do. Happy to see others in Houston get great deals. Far and few.

It was a 28 xdrive, all wheel drive

Correct, why go 24 month just to pay another $925 lease acquisition fee and increase $500 more a month in payments for a new x3.

That is why we went 36mo instead of 24.

Hey! I have a few questions about how they structured your deal so I can get something similar :slight_smile: is there a way to send private messages on LH?

They gave him 29% off sticker + rebate at 59% residual. What more would you need to know?