2017 BMW X1-SoCal

Hi-
Got a quote thru a leasing agency…wondering if you can help decide if this is a good deal.

2017 BMW X1 MSPORT PACKAGE
MSPR: $41,595
INVOICE: $39,370
DEALER: $38,170
INCENTIVES: -$1,000 (BONUS CASH)
FINAL PRICE: $37,710
ZERO DOWN
ZERO SECURITY DEPOSIT
BANK FEE/ACQUISITION: $925
MF: .00152
RESIDUAL: 61%
DRIVE OFF: $1,023 does not include their fee for service which is an additional $595
MONTHLY INCL CA TAX : $484

Please help! Kinda lost on this one. I think it’s a good deal but not sure what’s everyone else is paying for the MSport X1.

Thanks!

that monthly payment and you need to pay another $595 for their service? that’s like walk into the dealership without negotiation price. I think they can do a lot better. That’s bad number.

Going to the dealership tomorrow …gonna see what I get… Thank you for the feedback !

UPDATE: Test Drove the 2018 X1 M Sport Package & 17 X3. And have to say that the X1 was definitely a more fun car to drive. They didn’t really want to budge on the X1 only took off 1k off MSRP.
for X3 they offered $40,350 initial Cap… MSRP $44,645 comes with Driving Assistance & Premium Package 3. The dealer told me there is no cash lease incentives for the 17 X3 now … is that true ? Both deals IMO are no go.
Any tips on how get them down would be highly appreciated!

1 Like

Try to get some quotations on other dealers and find the least one that is better to compare on their deals. Tell them that you are looking for best quotations that’s why you gathered best deals for cheaper dealers.